Soaps and Entertainment  

Go Back   Soaps and Entertainment > TV Shows, Movies, and Music > Soap Opera Forums > General Hospital

Old 12-19-2017, 01:40 PM
Soap Addict

Credits: 682,580
Thanked 15,094 Times in 10,530 Posts
Wink Latest GH News WK.12/25

Soap Operas Preempted During Christmas, New Year's

Daytime takes a break during 2017/2018 holiday season.

The eves of the holidays fall on Sundays with Christmas Day and New Year’s Day celebrated on Mondays. All the same, Soaps.com is back to alert readers to the daytime scheduling changes for your favorite soap operas.

Monday December 25:

"The Bold and the Beautiful" will air a repeat of its December 23, 2016 episode on CBS, where the Forresters, Spencers and their families gathered around Eric's piano.

"Days of our Lives" will air as normal with a new episode on NBC.

"General Hospital" will not be seen on ABC, due to a nationwide preempt with coverage of the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors game.

"The Young and the Restless" will air a new episode on CBS filled with the true meaning of Christmas, unexpected surprises and, of course, a visit from a ghost of Christmas past. Read Soaps.com’s Y&R spoilers for more details.

Friday December 29:

"The Bold and the Beautiful" will not be seen, due to CBS Sports coverage of NCAA Basketball (ET/CT) and College Football's Hyundai Sun Bowl (MT/PT).

"Days of our Lives" will air a new episode.

"General Hospital" will air a new episode.

"The Young and the Restless" will not be seen, due to NCAA Basketball coverage.

Monday January 1:

“The Bold and the Beautiful” will air a repeat of its March 23, 2017 30th Anniversary episode, where Liam and Steffy celebrated their wedding reception in Australia.

"Days of our Lives" will not be seen, due to the NHL Winter Classic with the Buffalo Sabres playing the New York Rangers at Citi Field at 123-01 Roosevelt Avenue in Queens, New York.

"General Hospital" will not be seen, due to a nationwide preempt.

"The Young and the Restless" will air a repeat of its July 13, 2017 episode when drama unfolded at Nikki Newman's benefit concert.

Rest assured all programming will resume as normal on Tuesday January 2, 2018 which means we’ll be back to deliver our daily soap opera recaps. Soaps.com’s staff sends our readers and their families all the best during the holiday season and we look forward to bringing everyone their soapy fix in the new year!

Fun fact: The photo in the article was taken on the set of “The Bold and the Beautiful,” inside the Forrester mansion, in 2003.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news...tmas-new-years
Old 12-25-2017, 02:44 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

GH's John Stamos is going to be a dad

by Kambra Clifford

Have mercy! Full House and General Hospital alum John Stamos (ex-Blackie Parrish) has a baby on the way.

Uncle Jesse is going to be a dad! It turns out John Stamos, known for his roles as Full House's cool uncle and General Hospital's Blackie Parrish, has a baby on the way.

The actor shared the news that his new fiancée, Caitlin McHugh, is pregnant with their first child. And while it's a surprise to fans, it's not entirely a surprise to him, seeing as how he and McHugh "talked about" having a baby and, as he tells People magazine, things just fell into place.

"We have the same morals and the same values, that all clicked nicely. So we said, 'Oh, well, maybe we should have a family,'" he shares, adding that McHugh actually suggested they have a kid before they get married. "I said 'Why?' [and she jokingly responded] 'Because you're old!'"

As soapcentral.com previously reported, Stamos asked McHugh, whom he's been dating since 2016, to marry him at Disneyland earlier this fall.

"I've been waiting for the perfect girl for over a decade, and she walked into my life," Stamos said at the time. "I mean everybody knows that I've always loved family, and I wanted to have a family some day and get married again, and everyone's like, 'Why don't you just do it!? Why don't you just do it!?'"

http://soapcentral.com/gh/news/2017/...o_be_a_dad.php
Old 12-26-2017, 09:46 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

OLDIE, BUT I MISSED THIS ONE...THATS FOR SURE

Amber Tamblyn's Baby Name for Her Newborn Daughter Is Amazing!

Feb 22, 2017 10:20 am

By Chris Eades

Congratulations to GENERAL HOSPITAL alum Amber Tamblyn (ex-Emily), who just welcomed her first child with husband David Cross, and the baby name she shared online for her new daughter is a doozy!

“David and I are proud to announce the birth of our daughter, Dauphinoise Petunia Brittany Scheherazade Von Funkinstein Mustard Witch RBG Cross Tamblyn-Bey Jr,” she posted to Instagram with a video of the newborn’s precious little foot wiggling around in her baby blanket.

While we wait to find out what the happy parents actually named their baby, we’re just going to enjoy the ridiculousness of that epic name and wonder if it would even fit on a birth certificate!

Tamblyn announced her pregnancy back in October of 2016 when she penned an essay for Glamour about moms. “Motherhood has been heavily on my mind because I am going to be a mother soon,” she wrote. “I’m pregnant, with a daughter on the way. I think constantly about the world I am bringing her into.”

The actress and activist has been very vocal about protecting women’s rights in this current political climate, sharing a childhood photo of herself dressed for Halloween and writing, “Me in my Halloween costume as Red Sonja or my unborn daughter when she comes out of me and realizes Trump is president.”

AMBER TAMBLYN
CHECK THIS OUT, SO CUTE.

Me in my Halloween costume as Red Sonja or my unborn daughter when she comes out of me and realizes Trump is president #HowWomenShouldDress
https://twitter.com/ambertamblyn/sta...blyn-01-202988

While the star of JOAN OF ARCADIA will now be busy raising her beautiful little girl, the actress has been keeping busy up to now, with a starring role opposite Bob Odenkirk in the dark comedy Girlfriend’s Day, now streaming on Netflix. And she has also stepped behind the cameras. “Big news,” she tweeted. “The film I directed and co-wrote, Paint it Black, will be in theaters in April. Get ready!”

In addition, Tamblyn is also writing two new books to be published by Harper Perennial, one novel and one collection of poetry and prose!

All the best to Tamblyn and Cross on their new bundle of joy, and we can’t wait to see more pictures of the beautiful little angel (and to find out her real name)!

Tamblyn is now a mom, but GH fans watched her grow up on screen from a little girl to a beautiful young woman — see her journey in the gallery below!

SEE PICS HERE:

http://www.abc.soapsindepth.com/post...blyn-01-202988
Old 12-26-2017, 01:55 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

★˛˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°,˛.★˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★*★* 。*˛.
.._██_*..,./ * \ .˛* .˛。.˛.*.★* *★。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。/♫.♫\*˛.* ,˛_Π_* **.e ˛* ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*
.(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°,,.[田田|門|* *

Soap Stars Share Christmas Moments Through Holiday Photos and Videos

Daytime actors give fans a glimpse into their personal lives.

Soaps.com hopes our readers had a wonderful, long holiday weekend. Like many of us, the soap opera actors spent Christmas with family and friends and shared photos and videos of their personal moments with fans via social media.

Here are just a few fun highlights from the actors. Be sure to scroll down through the social media posts as not to miss all of the daytime stars’ soapy holiday fun…

General Hospital:
Veteran actress Jackie Zeman, who celebrated 40 years as GH’s Bobbie, sent a very special holiday video message to her fans, Nicolas Bechtel (Spencer) virtually teleported himself to the North Pole, and Carolyn Hennesy (Diane) teased viewers with a variety of holiday treats.

SEE PICS AND VIDEOS HERE:

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news...tos-and-videos
Old 12-26-2017, 02:12 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Soap Operas Preempted During Christmas, New Year's

Daytime takes a break during 2017/2018 holiday season.

The eves of the holidays fall on Sundays with Christmas Day and New Year’s Day celebrated on Mondays. All the same, Soaps.com is back to alert readers to the daytime scheduling changes for your favorite soap operas

Friday December 29:

"The Bold and the Beautiful" will not be seen, due to CBS Sports coverage of NCAA Basketball (ET/CT) and College Football's Hyundai Sun Bowl (MT/PT).

"Days of our Lives" will air a new episode.

"General Hospital" will air a new episode.

"The Young and the Restless" will not be seen, due to NCAA Basketball coverage.

Monday January 1:

“The Bold and the Beautiful” will air a repeat of its March 23, 2017 30th Anniversary episode, where Liam and Steffy celebrated their wedding reception in Australia.

"Days of our Lives" will not be seen, due to the NHL Winter Classic with the Buffalo Sabres playing the New York Rangers at Citi Field at 123-01 Roosevelt Avenue in Queens, New York.

"General Hospital" will not be seen, due to a nationwide preempt.

"The Young and the Restless" will air a repeat of its July 13, 2017 episode when drama unfolded at Nikki Newman's benefit concert.

Rest assured all programming will resume as normal on Tuesday January 2, 2018 which means we’ll be back to deliver our daily soap opera recaps. Soaps.com’s staff sends our readers and their families all the best during the holiday season and we look forward to bringing everyone their soapy fix in the new year!

Fun fact: The photo in the article was taken on the set of “The Bold and the Beautiful,” inside the Forrester mansion, in 2003.

GO HERE TO SEE PICTURE"

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news...tmas-new-years

Old 12-27-2017, 02:13 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

ROBERT PALMER WATKINS

Excited to announce I’ll be playing Cupid in CW Seeds new show Cupid's Match releasing on Valentine's Day 2018! Thanks to The CW for making me your Cupid ❤️�� @cwseed
https://twitter.com/Robertpwatkins/s...%2F70%2F%23new

https://twitter.com/Robertpwatkins?r...%2F70%2F%23new

```````````````````````````````

GH

#MerryChristmas from everyone at #GH! ������ Enjoy today and come back tomorrow. We've got an exciting week of all-new episodes, just for you.

https://twitter.com/GeneralHospital/...%2F70%2F%23new
Old 12-27-2017, 02:16 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

NEWS -SOAP-BUZZ

December 19th, 2017
GH’s Steve Burton Asks Fan Factions To Stop Inciting Bashing And Hatred

As we know, sometimes the Twitterverse can get very ugly. And over the last month, passionate fan bases of General Hospital have let their voices be heard. However, some have taken it to a level that has been negative towards the actors who are portraying a storyline, or popular fan bases insulting each other.

Stemming from the big reveal that Steve Burton is the true Jason Morgan, and Billy Miller is now playing his twin brother, Drew, with the love of both men’s life, Sam (Kelly Monaco) caught in the middle, there has been an escalation in bashing on social media that has had all three actors have asking the fans to please be kind to their co-workers, and to each other, and to stop the hatred.

Steve Burton took to his Twitter account and said: “Please stop. There is no ill will with @kellymonaco1 or #BillyMiller. We are a team of actors telling a story. We are a team delivering the story we are given. No hate. No fan wars. We we one.”

Meanwhile over Thanksgiving, Kelly Monaco posted: “Hey @GeneralHospital fans, maybe you didn’t hear us. We #choosekindness. #billymiller and I appreciate any support but not at the expense of our costars. #killywithkindness #HappyThanksgiving #letsallplaynice #gh

So, can we all just enjoy the ride of this rollercoaster of a storyline. and respect the fantastic talents of all three actors involved, and if we have a difference of opinion, and it’s not the way we want a pairing or reveal to go, express ourselves in a way that does not hurt anyone’s feelings? Let us know your thoughts on this in the comment section below.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/...19/#more-97242

``````````````````````````

STEVE BURTON

Please stop. ���� There is no ill will with @kellymonaco1 or #BillyMiller. We are a team of actors telling a story. We are a team delivering the story we are given. No hate. No fan wars. We we one.

https://twitter.com/1SteveBurton/sta...%2F70%2F%23new
Old 12-29-2017, 02:11 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

THE LATEST

Last Days To Win A Video Call With GH’s Billy Miller!

December 29, 2017 10:57AM

To celebrate Billy Miller’s (Drew, GH) upcoming fan event with Kelly Monaco (Sam), “Killy Live”, killylive.com is offering one lucky fan a private live video chat with the actor. According to the organizers at Once-In-A-Lifetime Events, “Billy is excited to ‘virtually hang out’ with one of his fans, and chat about whatever they want. And, if you win, you can even invite a friend or two to join in the video fun — or don’t, and keep him all to yourself.” The contest is underway and will end on January 2, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST. For more details (including how entrants can increase their chances to win) and to enter the contest, click here. http://woobox.com/jhh67b

By SOD