Soaps and Entertainment  

Go Back   Soaps and Entertainment > TV Shows, Movies, and Music > Soap Opera Forums > The Bold and the Beautiful

Old 01-13-2018, 10:55 AM
Soap Addict

Credits: 682,580
Thanked 15,093 Times in 10,529 Posts
Wink Latest B&B News WK.1/15

CANDACE YOUNG

Actress Robin Givens @Therocknrobn to appear on B&B as Steffy's obstetrician! http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-a...s-obstetrician … #Riverdale #BoldandBeautiful

Actress Robin Givens, who currently plays Mayor Sierra McCoy on CW's "Riverdale," is set for a three-episode stint on "The Bold and the Beautiful" as Dr. Phillips, Steffy's obstetrician. Entertainment Weekly reports that Givens began filming today, Friday January 12, and her first airdate will be February 15.

Robin Givens boasts a long career in television and movies, including roles on series such as "Head of the Class," "House of Payne," "Chuck," "90210," "Twisted," and "Once Upon a Time." She recently completed work on the film "Dreams I Never Had" in which she plays a prosecuting attorney.

https://twitter.com/CandaceLYoung/st...%2F21%2F%23new
The Following User Says Thank You to sandellbisquit For This Useful Post:
Patyrfan (01-14-2018)
Old 01-15-2018, 01:00 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Jennifer Gareis‏Verified account
@JenniferGareis

#FriendsForever @sharonlcase @TamClatterbuck @daytimediva @BaltaireLA

https://twitter.com/JenniferGareis/s...29957938720768
Old 01-15-2018, 02:23 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Finola Hughes, Katherine Kelly Lang, Thorsten Kaye Team up in New Film

B&B and GH actors join forces behind the scenes of new film.

Whether you’re a soap opera fan of CBS’ “The Bold and the Beautiful” or ABC’s “General Hospital,” Soaps.com has some exciting news to share. Details are being worked out for the upcoming film, “How to Climb a Tree,” and a few soap stars have signed on to work behind the scenes on the project, which will be filmed in the beautiful countryside of Italy.

The story is written by “B&B’s” Thorsten Kaye (Ridge Forrester) and Lindsey Glass (“The Secret World of Recovery”) with “GH’s” Finola Hughes (Anna Devane) serving as director and Kaye’s “B&B” co-star Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke Logan) as producer. Roberto Schaefer (“Finding Neverland”) has also joined the team as Director of Photography.

Though not many details have been released yet, “How to Climb a Tree” surrounds the story of “finding the fearlessness to rediscover the joy of friendship, music, love and life - all set in the beautiful Italian countryside.”

The film’s official Twitter is preparing for the campaign launch and stated, “Later this month we will launch a crowdfunding campaign to support the production of the film. We hope you will join us in this support! Our plans are to have some unique experiences & opportunities with your favorite actors - and more! How does that sound? With crowdfunding you might have the opportunity to purchase dinner with one of your favorite actors, a visit to the set to watch filming, signed photos, and more. All proceeds would go to the filming of the feature!”

Stay tuned, as Soaps.com will keep fans updated as more details are revealed

HOW TO CLIMB A TREE

Good Morning Italy! Buongiorno Italia!

"How To Climb A Tree" is a film written by @Iamthorstenkaye, produced by @KatherineKellyL and directed by @FinolaHughes - filming later this year in Italy! ����

FOLLOW US NOW

https://twitter.com/ClimbATreeFilm/s...up-in-new-film

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news...up-in-new-film
Old 01-15-2018, 02:40 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Soap Alums Bring Love & Romance to Hallmark Valentine’s Day Premieres

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news...-day-premieres
Old 01-16-2018, 11:42 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Spoilers 1/16/18 — Ridge Wants to Get Brooke Away From Bill!

Jan 16, 2018 7:00 am

By Chris Eades

Ridge is making plans to make Brooke his wife again in these spoilers from THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL. Meanwhile, Eric doesn’t want to revisit the past and Carter continues to make Maya a little uncomfortable!

Ridge and Brooke have announced their engagement, but there’s just one little catch — she’s still technically Mrs. Spencer! “I got Carter to draw up the annulment papers,” Ridge informs Brooke as they lounge in bed. Are they moving a little too quickly here, or after all the times they’ve walked down the aisle, does it really not matter that much anymore? Meanwhile, over at Spencer, Bill has been complaining to Justin about the whole situation with Liam and Steffy. “I can’t help but wonder,” Justin muses, “how things would be different if you and Brooke hadn’t fallen apart.”

Carter has already admitted to Maya that he regrets how things ended between them, and she has reminded him that she’s now happily married to Rick. But it doesn’t look as though he’s able to forget her that easily. “Losing you,” Carter admits, ”is one of my biggest regrets.” Maya just looks like a deer caught in headlights. Can she convince him to back off?

At the Forrester offices, Eric takes a stand. “I have no desire to revisit that time,” he declares, angrily. He’s likely talking about Quinn’s fling with Ridge, but who’s the one asking him these uncomfortable questions about his past?

Check out this tease for today’s dramatic episode, and for more B&B previews, keep reading the CBS edition of Soaps In Depth magazine!

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...married-151442
Old 01-16-2018, 11:45 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Spoilers 1/16/18 — Ridge Wants to Get Brooke Away From Bill!

Jan 16, 2018 7:00 am

By Chris Eades

Ridge is making plans to make Brooke his wife again in these spoilers from THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL. Meanwhile, Eric doesn’t want to revisit the past and Carter continues to make Maya a little uncomfortable!

Ridge and Brooke have announced their engagement, but there’s just one little catch — she’s still technically Mrs. Spencer! “I got Carter to draw up the annulment papers,” Ridge informs Brooke as they lounge in bed. Are they moving a little too quickly here, or after all the times they’ve walked down the aisle, does it really not matter that much anymore? Meanwhile, over at Spencer, Bill has been complaining to Justin about the whole situation with Liam and Steffy. “I can’t help but wonder,” Justin muses, “how things would be different if you and Brooke hadn’t fallen apart.”

Carter has already admitted to Maya that he regrets how things ended between them, and she has reminded him that she’s now happily married to Rick. But it doesn’t look as though he’s able to forget her that easily. “Losing you,” Carter admits, ”is one of my biggest regrets.” Maya just looks like a deer caught in headlights. Can she convince him to back off?

At the Forrester offices, Eric takes a stand. “I have no desire to revisit that time,” he declares, angrily. He’s likely talking about Quinn’s fling with Ridge, but who’s the one asking him these uncomfortable questions about his past?

Check out this tease for today’s dramatic episode, and for more B&B previews, keep reading the CBS edition of Soaps In Depth magazine!

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...married-151442
Old 01-16-2018, 11:47 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Spoilers 1/15/18 — Steffy Begs Liam for Another Chance!

Jan 15, 2018 12:01 pm

By Chris Eades

Liam has decided to give up on their marriage, but Steffy begs him to stay in these spoilers from THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL. Has too much damage already been done? Meanwhile, Hope wants to offer her ex a shoulder to cry on, but Sally has that job already taken care of!

Liam has wanted to be a dad so much that he has decided that he will still be there for his child when it is born, but he can’t stay with Steffy after she betrayed him by sleeping with his father. But Steffy tearfully insists that they can still be one big happy family. “We can do it, Liam,” she declares. “We have to.” But at this point, it doesn’t seem likely that Liam will want to have anything to do with her anymore aside from brief discussions about what’s best for their child. He also wants nothing to do with Spencer, but Bill isn’t going to let his family fall apart that easily. “This is not the end of the Spencers,” he vows.

Sally was excited to meet Hope as she was a big fan of her Hope for the Future line, but after discussing Liam’s marital difficulties, she balks when Hope wants to help her ex. “You’re seriously not going to tell me where he’s staying?” Hope asks, surprised. Sally shakes her head casually as she declares: “No. I’m not.” Sally was more than happy to open up about Liam’s trouble with Steffy that caused him to move into a hotel, but it looks like that’s where it stops! Although knowing Hope, she’s probably not going to let that stop her!

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...-chance-151373
Old 01-16-2018, 11:48 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

Robin Givens Cast on THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL!

Jan 12, 2018 4:12 pm

By Chris Eades

A very familiar face will be showing up when actress Robin Givens joins the cast of THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL! Currently recurring as Mayor Sierra McCoy on the CW primetime drama RIVERDALE, Givens is going to be appearing in a few episodes in February.

According to Entertainment Weekly, Givens will be guest-starring on B&B for three episodes as Dr. Phillips, Steffy’s obstetrician. Hopefully this doesn’t mean that Steffy is going to be having problems with the baby that doctors had previously told her she could never conceive! Givens is scheduled to begin filming now and her first episode is slated to air on Thursday, Feb. 15.

Givens first hit it big on the ABC sitcom HEAD OF THE CLASS in 1986 and has also appeared in shows like THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR, 90210, and ONCE UPON A TIME. On the big screen, the actress has been in films such as Boomerang and A Rage in Harlem.

This isn’t the first time that B&B has tapped a famous celeb for a cameo or short-term role. Just last year, Gilles Marini played a doctor and HAPPY DAYS star Don Most appeared as a handyman who tried to help Spectra Fashions with some electrical problems!

Check out some of the other familiar faces who have popped in to B&B for a visit in the gallery below! And for more B&B casting news, keep reading the CBS edition of Soaps In Depth!

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...-diller-186000
Old 01-16-2018, 11:51 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Spoilers 1/12/18 — Liam and Steffy Decide The Future of Their Marriage!

Updated: Jan 12, 2018 10:19 am

By Chris Eades

Liam and Steffy must make some important decisions about their marriage in these spoilers from THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL. And while their friends and relatives doubt they can make it work, might Liam be willing to give it a try?

Although Liam wouldn’t give her any details about exactly what Steffy did to upset him, Sally wonders if it has something to do with the kiss that she and Liam shared when they feared they were about to die in the demolition of the Spectra building. “I’m starting to think she didn’t forgive him at all,” she muses to someone. But Liam has finally come home to his wife to inform Steffy that they have to figure out where they go from here because now there is an innocent baby caught up in their drama. “We have to find out how to move forward as a family,” he declares. But is that even possible at this point?

Wyatt and Katie are happy to remove themselves from the drama by escaping into each others’ arms, but after making love, the pillow talk once again meanders back towards Liam and Steffy. And even as he revels in his newfound happiness with Katie, Wyatt fears the worst for his brother. “As much as I hope they can overcome this,” he admits, “I don’t think they ever will.” And as much as they both might want to help, there’s really nothing they can do. Liam and Steffy are going to have to figure this out on their own!

Don’t miss this tease for today’s emotional episode, and for more B&B previews, keep reading the CBS edition of Soaps In Depth magazine!

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...arriage-151208
Old 01-16-2018, 11:54 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

Daytime Star Jacob Young Releases an Amazing New Song From His Upcoming EP!

Jan 11, 2018 12:50 pm

By Chris Eades

Soap fans are well aware that Jacob Young is a talented actor, but he’s also a singer and a songwriter and you can download his brand new song, “Better Than a Love Song” now on a multitude of platforms including iTunes, Amazon, GooglePlay, Pandora, Spotify, and more! This is the first single off of his upcoming EP that is due out in late spring or early summer.

Young is best known for his work in daytime TV, including not only his current role of Rick Forrester on THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL but also his stints as Lucky Spencer on GENERAL HOSPITAL and J.R. Chandler on ALL MY CHILDREN. He has been nominated for multiple Daytime Emmy Awards throughout his career, taking home the trophy in 2002 for his work on GH.

After releasing his self-titled album in 2001, Young has finally returned to record more music and has offered his fans a preview of his upcoming EP with this new single, “Better Than a Love Song.” “It’s a relationship-based song,” he told iHollywoodTV. “Basically the song takes comparisons off all these different love songs and basically says, ‘Hey, we’re better than a love song.’ The EP is to follow after the single, but this single, it’s got legs. It’s a really attractive song.”

And if this is a taste of what’s to come on the full EP, we can’t wait for its release! “I have to say a good portion of this EP are songs that are based around my relationship with my wife and my family,” Young added. “These are the things that I draw from. These are the things that are in my life every day. So I’m really proud of this EP and I really hope everybody enjoys it as much as I’ve enjoyed putting it together.”

For more on your favorite daytime stars, keep reading Soaps In Depth magazine!

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...ve-song-151137