Soaps and Entertainment  

Go Back   Soaps and Entertainment > TV Shows, Movies, and Music > Soap Opera Forums > The Young and the Restless

Old 11-30-2017, 03:40 PM
Soap Addict

Credits: 673,540
Thanked 14,964 Times in 10,434 Posts
Wink Latest Y&R News WK.12/4

Spot-on acting advice from Y&R's Tamara Clatterbuck (Alice)

The Young and the Restless' Tamara Clatterbuck (ex-Alice Johnson) gives some of the most valuable career advice to aspiring actors.

Tamara Clatterbuck recently made a headline-grabbing return as The Young and the Restless' rough-around-the-edges character Alice Johnson. And while she's long gone from the canvas for now, she leaves behind some extremely valuable career advice for anyone who wishes to become an actor.

During an interview with soapcentral.com,

http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2017/..._interview.php

Clatterbuck touched on her hallmark voice -- a rough and throaty sound that doesn't exactly match her girl-next-door appearance -- and how it has led her to several roles as grimy hookers or crack addicts.

“When I started out in the business, I came out here as this blonde, blue-eyed girl from Ohio, so you're expecting that I'm going to get those girl-next-door roles, but the only problem was, I opened my mouth and I spoke!” she says with a laugh. “The minute I spoke at any audition, it was like, ‘Wait a minute. That voice isn't matching the rest.' And I just started getting these grungy roles. I was going in for your typical girl-next-door characters, and they'd go, ‘Okay, let's have her read for this instead.' And it was always those characters, kind of gritty, kind of interesting, like the hooker with the heart of gold characters. For example, in The Bridge, I was a heroin junkie. And I think it's the voice, definitely, that put that on the map for me.”

While some performers would get frustrated over such type-casting, Clatterbuck reveals that she embraced her difference and used it to her advantage.

“The beauty of being a character actress is you can act forever. So instead of being the prostitute, I can now be the madame! But I embrace these roles now. And when people say I'm being typecast, you know what I say? If you can make a living as an actor, then you've been blessed. And if you are typecast, then embrace that, because then you've got the power. I'm okay with it. When I first moved to Hollywood, they said, ‘You've got to change that voice and change that last name.' And I said, ‘Okay, I think I'm going to change nothing.'”

She continues: “That's always the advice I give actors. Stay true to who you are and whatever it is that is unique and makes you you. Be confident and embrace that, because there are a million of us here trying to make it, so why do you want to lose what's different about you? It's not always easy in the beginning -- you'll get a lot of rejection and a lot of no's and people are going to tell you to change this or change that or get rid of this or get rid of that -- and I just try to tell actors to worry about your work and stay true to you. It's better to just keep that part of you, being who you've been all your life. I stuck with it, and it paid off!"

http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2017/...ing_advice.php
The Following User Says Thank You to sandellbisquit For This Useful Post:
Sherie (12-01-2017)
Old 11-30-2017, 04:04 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Mal Young shares why he needed to tell an Alzheimer's story

The Young and the Restless executive producer and head writer Mal Young opens up about taking Dina through Alzheimer's and the real-life events that inspired the heartbreaking story.

Anyone who's been religiously tuning in to The Young and the Restless these past two weeks is going extra heavy on the de-puffing eye cream. The current storyline in which Jack and Ashley's mother, Dina, battles with Alzheimer's Disease is not only bound to win portrayer Marla Adams an Emmy nomination, it has viewers crying like never before. And it's all the sadder when you find out that the tragic tale was inspired by executive producer/head writer Mal Young's real-life mom, who fought her own battle with the deadly disease before passing away.

“When my dad died, my mom truly fell apart. She was depressed and clung to her job, which seemed to be the only thing keeping her afloat. But then my sister and I received calls that she wasn't showing up to work, or that she was making mistakes like giving people the wrong change back for their purchases. When she had to give up her job, it was a massive hit. I think she was terrified of coming home. It was empty inside that house, and she must have felt very alone,” he shares with the Alzheimer's Association. “So many people I've talked to can relate to this loneliness and the heartbreak that emerges when one grapples with Alzheimer's disease. My mom was married to my dad for 53 years, and after he passed, Alzheimer's seemed to seep in and take over. It weakened her. Although I phoned her every day after dad died, I would just listen to her say the same thing over and over. Alzheimer's had changed her before we even knew it had made its appearance.”

Being that his mother was a huge fan of the British soap opera Coronation Street (“My mom watched every single episode every day of the week until the day she died,” he says), Young knew he was destined for a job in the daytime industry. And he's grateful that this medium allows him to tell his mother's story -- which is shared by millions of people around the globe.

“Soap operas, particularly in the United Kingdom, have always had a great tradition of taking real life issues and touching audiences with them. In America, Y&R was historically the first soap to feature this type of material,” he points out. “In my career, I have learned that I don't want to preach to people. I've tackled the difficult topics through my television work: domestic violence, breast cancer, children with disabilities. But I am simply a storyteller providing a mirror to society, saying: ‘This is you.' Featuring these topics opens our audience up for discussion and it helps people grappling with these issues realize that they aren't alone. We want them to see themselves in the characters, and they want to be heard.”

He continues: “It's my belief that drama should reflect the bad and the good of life, and I've always approached it in an optimistic way. As human beings, we take our knocks and build ourselves back up. We keep calm and we carry on. Soap operas can be very therapeutic for the audience, and I know from experience that if I'm in a room with 10 people, nine of them can relate to the topic of Alzheimer's because they've experienced it in one way or another. As much as it's important to include crime and love and comedy in the stories we tell as entertainers, it's also greatly valuable to highlight an important health crisis and situation in life that millions of people can connect with. Rather than go the route of making a dull documentary, I choose to entertain and inform. We can depict Alzheimer's in almost real time, unfolding the storyline week after week. Viewers that come along on this journey may feel pain, but they will also feel like part of the Abbott family, or see their own experience with the disease be reflected through the medium of television. It makes for amazing, important drama.”

http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2017/...mers_story.php
Sherie (12-01-2017)
Old 11-30-2017, 04:09 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

How Alzheimer’s Ended Up on The Young and the Restless

For more from Young on Dina's struggle with Alzheimer's, including details on why he chose this character specifically to help tell the story, you can read his full interview here.
We spoke with Mal Young, Executive Producer and Head Writer of The Young and the Restless, about the upcoming Alzheimer’s storyline centering on Dina Mergeron and the Abbott family, which begins Friday, November 17 when Dina’s family learns of her diagnosis. The daytime drama is in its 45th season on CBS. Many of the cast and crew have been impacted by Alzheimer’s, including Mal, who lost his mother to the disease, and participated in this year’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s to show their support for the millions of people facing the disease.

Firstly, Mal, we are sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Surely she would be so proud that you are addressing the Alzheimer’s crisis publicly and head-on. What was life like with her, growing up, and then after her diagnosis of Alzheimer’s?

I had very humble beginnings in Liverpool, England growing up with my older sister. My mom worked in a cake shop and my dad was a milkman. Although we lived modestly, we were exceptionally happy.

My parents gave me my love of television, being huge television watchers in 1960s and 1970s. In 1960, the British soap opera Coronation Street (which is still running today) began. My mom watched every single episode every day of the week until the day she died. I was bound to – and born to – work in soap operas, as I grew up in a home and society where these shows were such a huge part of life. I am a lifelong storyteller because of my upbringing.

When my dad died, my mom truly fell apart. She was depressed and clung to her job, which seemed to be the only thing keeping her afloat. But then my sister and I received calls that she wasn’t showing up to work, or that she was making mistakes like giving people the wrong change back for their purchases. When she had to give up her job, it was a massive hit. I think she was terrified of coming home. It was empty inside that house, and she must have felt very alone.

So many people I’ve talked to can relate to this loneliness and the heartbreak that emerges when one grapples with Alzheimer’s disease. My mom was married to my dad for 53 years, and after he passed, Alzheimer’s seemed to seep in and take over. It weakened her. Although I phoned her every day after dad died, I would just listen to her say the same thing over and over. Alzheimer’s had changed her before we even knew it had made its appearance.

One day when I was back in Liverpool visiting mom at her house, we were watching television, as we so often did. She had always been very “house proud”; she was always constantly tidying up. I noticed that something was off about her television set. I got on my knees and put my finger on the screen and discovered it was thick with dust. The chill I got was all consuming. That is when we went to the doctors and had tests done, and soon after, I watched the light go out in her eyes. That was truly the beginning of the end, and my sister and I sought out a proper dementia care facility to help care for our mom.

Although I could now afford the biggest and the best place for mom to live (and sort of wanted to show off that I could), my sister made me see that mom would want to be somewhere comfortable, and nowhere grand or opulent, as she had always lived modestly in a small house. We found a nursing home in Liverpool where mom could see the rooftops of the buildings where she grew up from her new bedroom. She regressed from that point on, often asking where my dad lived, or fell into moments where she thought she was 16 years old and asked when her mom was coming to see her. It broke my heart, but I never corrected her.

What can you share about the Alzheimer’s story arc launching on November 17? How does this topic fit into the Y&R universe, and did you pull from your own life and experiences to tell this story?

Soap operas, particularly in the United Kingdom, have always had a great tradition of taking real life issues and touching audiences with them. In America, Y&R was historically the first soap to feature this type of material.

In my career, I have learned that I don’t want to preach to people. I’ve tackled the difficult topics through my television work: domestic violence, breast cancer, children with disabilities. But I am simply a storyteller providing a mirror to society, saying: “This is you.” Featuring these topics opens our audience up for discussion and it helps people grappling with these issues realize that they aren’t alone. We want them to see themselves in the characters, and they want to be heard.

It’s my belief that drama should reflect the bad and the good of life, and I’ve always approached it in an optimistic way.

As human beings, we take our knocks and build ourselves back up. We keep calm and we carry on. Soap operas can be very therapeutic for the audience, and I know from experience that if I’m in a room with 10 people, nine of them can relate to the topic of Alzheimer’s because they’ve experienced it in one way or another. As much as it’s important to include crime and love and comedy in the stories we tell as entertainers, it’s also greatly valuable to highlight an important health crisis and situation in life that millions of people can connect with.

Rather than go the route of making a dull documentary, I choose to entertain and inform. We can depict Alzheimer’s in almost real time, unfolding the storyline week after week. Viewers that come along on this journey may feel pain, but they will also feel like part of the Abbott family, or see their own experience with the disease be reflected through the medium of television. It makes for amazing, important drama.

You have a great history in television, and on your Twitter account you say your life is a soap opera. What opportunities did you see in taking this role on at Y&R? Was it always your goal to change the conversation, addressing a topic such as Alzheimer’s?

As much as people focus on the drama of soap operas, I can’t resist doing comedy. It’s said that everyone who comes from Liverpool is a comedian! I always find the bright side of life, even in the tragic.

After mom moved to the nursing home, she staged a genuine breakout. She got a group of women together, like in the film The Great Escape. She worked out how to get to a fire door on another floor and my sister and I were both brought in, like parents being called to their child’s school after he or she is sent to the principal’s office. It was very serious, and yet I found this tragic black humor in it. While people were up in arms about it, I was so proud of her. It took the air out of the situation a bit, and I thought to myself: “Yes…good on her.”

I put a lot of my mom into the Y&R character of Dina. She will sometimes say outrageous things, with no filter. It’s fun, funny and heartbreaking all at once. As entertainers, we are here to implore, to excite, to surprise and to of course entertain. Y&R may not be a public information source, but it can balance entertainment with knowledge that isn’t patronizing to our audience.

Can you tell us a bit more about how Dina Mergeron’s Alzheimer’s disease will play out? What decision-making went into choosing this particular character and family for this story arc?

The effects of Dina’s disease are far reaching and multi-faceted – not only does her illness take her from the position of powerful businesswoman to a much more vulnerable place, but it also erodes the relationship with her children that she’s worked so hard to rebuild. We want to show the light and the shade: the difficult, emotionally-charged moments for all affected, along with the lighter, even sometimes humorous side to the subject.

We chose the Abbott family because Dina has a complicated relationship with her children, and the Abbotts place a large emphasis on their family legacy and name, and to watch those ties be affected and challenged in an emotional way will help us to portray many sides to such a complicated and relevant issue.

How should we expect Dina’s diagnosis to impact her family and her relationship with children – and her children’s relationships with each other? What will it be like for the Abbott family to learn about Dina’s diagnosis after her being absent from their life for so many years?

We see the Abbott siblings divided over their personal responsibilities to their mother, particularly Ashley and Jack. Dina came back to Genoa City to mend the rift between her and her children, and though it was not an easy journey, Dina became a readily accepted member of the Abbott family. However, when her disease begins to take hold, it becomes obvious that Ashley wants to avoid talking about the situation, while Jack wants to do everything in his power to stop it. This creates a divide between the two siblings, both in a professional and personal sense.

Why was it so important to use your platform to address this topic? What would you say to people who don’t know much about Alzheimer’s, or who may think someone in their family is affected?

The value of this storyline playing out week after week is that we can focus on those smaller, everyday details. We can show the whole journey, and viewers can engage whether they have been affected by the disease or not. I hope that viewers with experience with Alzheimer’s can relate to the material so that they feel less alone.

People who don’t know about it need to know about it. I can pick up any newspaper and find a story about it. Unfortunately, it seems like it is much more prevalent than in the past. Organizations like the Alzheimer’s Association have brought this to the front, and the lines of conversation are open, not tucked away. No one has to be ashamed.

There are lots of ways to engage with a soap opera. If we can help enlighten people – not educate, but touch and inform – we can be a bigger part of the conversation. We approach this story about Alzheimer’s with respect and plan to interpret it responsibility to our audience and all people affected by the disease.

With drama, we go deeper. When it is time to be lighter, we want people to laugh with our characters. We want our viewers to dream and hope with them, because that’s what life is all about – emotions, connections. The human spirit is a powerful thing, and we plan to do it justice.

http://blog.alz.org/how-alzheimers-e...-the-restless/
Sherie (12-04-2017)
Old 12-01-2017, 10:36 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

#FBF with Marla Adams from her days on The Secret Storm! #YR

https://twitter.com/YRInsider/status...2F116%2F%23new

`````````````

According to SOD:
Jordan has left GC, but sources say to expect him back in town soon. #YR
https://twitter.com/xociaobellaa/sta...71410%2F121%2F

`````````````

Q: What material from the past year did you most enjoy taping?
A:
#YR

``````````````

Up-Close & Personal: Bryton. #YR

```````````````

CG is POTW. #YR

``````````````

Take 5ive: MCE. #YR

```````````````

Sharon Case on Shick. #YR

```````````````

#YR is proud to be partnering with the @alzassociation. To learn more about Alzheimer’s Disease visit http://ALZ.ORG . @CBSCares

````````````````
Old 12-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Young and the Restless:
Morgan Obenreder returned to "Y&R" as Crystal for a few episodes. Ryan Ashton, who joined the soap as Zach in May, made his final appearance. Laur Allen also made a permanent departure as Juliet. Singer, songwriter and activist Naomi Judd made a quick cameo on the show. Thad Luckinbill announced his return to "Y&R" as JT Hellstrom, who hasn't been seen since 2012. Jess Walton is once again returning in December as Jill. Lisa Guerrero will make an appearance in December as a news anchor. Read the Young and the Restless Coming and Goings to find out who Judd played, and get a sneak peek of Luckinbill back on the set.
Sherie (12-04-2017)
Old 12-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Originally posted November 7, Soaps.com has learned that "Inside Edition" correspondent, Lisa Guerrero, is set to appear on "The Young and the Restless" on December 1, according to Soap Opera Digest. Guerrero, who formerly played Francesca Vargas on the now defunct daytime soap opera, "Sunset Beach," will be seen on "Y&R" as Kerry Forrest, a news anchor who does an interview with Genoa City's Scott Grainger (Daniel Hall). Guerrero's past television appearances include roles on series such as "Frasier," "George Lopez," and "Southland." "Inside Edition" plans to air a behind-the-scenes segment from the "Y&R" set in the near future.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-...ngs-and-goings
Old 12-04-2017, 12:39 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

The Young and the Restless

Dec 4, 2017 10:17 am

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Spoilers 12/4/17 — Nick Defies Victor!

The Newman family is the center of all the drama in these spoilers from THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS. As Chelsea worries about Nick resisting his father’s ultimatum, Victor is meddling in Noah’s life, and Nikki worries that Abby is about to make a terrible mistake!

Victor wanted to see Chelsea and Connor at the Newman family party to light the Christmas tree, and threatened to reveal Connor’s true paternity if she didn’t RSVP. But when she suggests they attend the gathering, Nick dismisses the idea. “If we don’t go, what is he gonna do?” Nick wonders. “He can’t possibly take anything else away from me.” Chelsea looks nervously at the little boy Nick is holding in his arms and frets about what he might do if he found out Connor is really Adam’s son!

Still clashing with her sister, Abby agreed to return to Newman as long as she could report directly to the CEO and not have to deal with Victoria at all. But Nikki worries how Victor might react to such a deal. “You’re giving your father an ultimatum?” Nikki asks. Abby smiles and clarifies: “A request.”

But meanwhile, at the house, Victor is busy butting into Noah’s life now by revealing exactly who his girlfriend is. “Tessa stole your grandmother’s gun,” he informs his grandson, “and gave it to her sister.” Will Victor be able to use this as leverage to force Noah to split up with Tessa and get her out of their lives?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P56XSaNLoc
Sherie (12-04-2017)
Old 12-04-2017, 03:29 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Revisiting JT Hellstrom As Thad Luckinbill Returns to Y&R

Updated December 4: CBS released a teaser video of Thad Luckinbill's upcoming return to "Y&R." From the looks of things, J.T. Hellstrom will bring trouble upon his arrival to Genoa City where "all Hellstrom is going to break loose" beginning on December 12.

On November 3, Soaps.com reported that Y&R's Thad Luckinbill was returning as JT Hellstrom in December. With his son Reed back in Genoa City, the character has been mentioned a few times, but hasn't been seen since 2010. We thought it was a good time to look at the history of Victoria Newman's ex-husband.

J.T. was a bit of a bad boy when he hit Genoa City's teen scene. His hobbies seemed to only include girls, partying and his GTO. In one instance, J.T. didn't lift a finger to help Billy Abbott when he suffered from alcohol poisoning at one of his parties.

As for his JT-Raul-Billy-Glo-by-Jabot-yr-amlove life, J.T. dated Brittany Hodges, who he remained friends with, Rianna, who he didn't treat very well, and he started to notice Mackenzie Browning during their Glo by Jabot days, but it was more to annoy Billy than anything else. He began dating an underage Colleen Carlson after he graduated high school, but after she left for a life on the road as a musician, he took his friendship with Mackenzie to the next level when they started dating.

That didn't JT-Vikki-romance-yr-amlast and he went on to hook up with Victoria Newman and a returned Colleen. When Colleen left him once again, this time for her professor, he began a full blown affair with Victoria, who became pregnant. Though there was a possibility that Brad Carlton was the father, it was proven that the baby was J.T.'s and they got married. The Hellstroms weathered a few storms including Colleen's return and subsequent death, Victoria's affair with Deacon Sharpe and Victor Newman's influence over his daughter. Things ended though when his job with Tucker McCall conflicted with Victoria's loyalties to Newman.

J.T. gained jt-mac-wedding-yr-sscustody of his and Victoria's son Reed when she was accused of murdering Adam Newman. Her antics with Billy Abbott didn't help matters either. After he and Mackenzie rekindled their romance and got married, he took Reed with them when they moved to D.C. The couple went on to have two children.

When Reed returned to Genoa City in early 2017, J.T. admitted to Victoria they hadn't been getting along and agreed to let him stay.

Thad Luckinbill created the role of J.T. on "The Young and the Restless" in 2000. He married his co-star Amelia Heinle (Victoria) in March 2007 and they share two children. However, they filed for divorce in March 2017. Since leaving "Y&R" in 2010, Luckinbill has been seen in episodes of "Nikita," "Grey's Anatomy," "Ballers" and "Only the Brave." He was also a producer on "Sicario" and "La La Land."

Now that J.T. is on his way back, how will Reed and Victoria's lives be affected? And just what brings J.T. to Genoa City after all this time? You'll have to watch and see, but in the meantime, share your thoughts on the storyline below.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-...d-the-restless
Old 12-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Spoilers 12/5/17 — Victoria Tries to Seduce Ravi!

Dec 5, 2017

By Chris Eades

There are plenty of surprises in these spoilers from THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, and not all good ones! Ravi is stunned by Victoria’s behavior, Dina lashes out at Nikki some more, and Hilary has a revelation to make about Tessa!

Ravi has been happy working for Ashley at Jabot, but not quite as happy with Ashley’s treatment of him as more of a boy toy than a boyfriend. But he’s shocked when Victoria turns on the charm! “Don’t sell yourself short,” she assures him, “it’s you I’m interested in.” Then she moves in a little closer and lowers her voice as she purrs: “I’m very interested.” Does Victoria want to poach Ravi to come work for Newman Enterprises? And is she offering him the same boardroom/bedroom deal that Ashley has been? How will poor Ravi react?

Devon sits down for an on-air interview with Hilary and Mariah at the GC Buzz studio, but it looks like things are going to be taking an unexpected turn. “Do you know something about Tessa that Devon and I don’t?” Mariah asks her co-host. As Noah watches from just off-stage, Hilary smiles and teases: “I most certainly do.” Uh oh!

Over at the Abbott mansion, Nikki stops by for a visit but despite her attempts to make nice, Dina is having absolutely none of it! “I’ve been telling you and telling you that this woman has no dignity,” Dina rants to Jack. “None.” Nikki looks over to Jack who just returns her sad glance. Is there any way they can get through to Dina?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUfkSG2LlWk

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...ia-ravi-148216
Old 12-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS' Mishael Morgan Declares: "I Love Playing a Bitch!"

Nothing sends a shiver down the spines of Genoa City denizens these days quite like hearing the approaching click-click-click of the stilettos worn by THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS’ Hilary. Since her divorce from billionaire Devon, the vixen has been clawing her way to the top of the career ladder by exposing the peccadilloes and petty arguments of townsfolk on her own self-named TV show, THE HILARY HOUR, and pushing people’s buttons just for the fun of it.

“I love playing a bitch!” laughs her portrayer, Mishael Morgan. “In my real life, I overthink every little thing that I say and do. I’m analytical and reserved. I always have been that kind of person since I was a little kid. So to have an opportunity to play this kind of character... Hilary says what she wants and does what she wants, and is completely unapologetic!

“But I love that she can do these crazy things and say these insanely rude things,” the beauty elaborates. “I can enjoy being in the moment, so I’m having such a blast playing Hilary!”

Girl Power

In particular, Morgan relishes playing a woman who refuses to feel guilty about her ambitious nature, whether that means going after the same commercial Lily had auditioned for or taping Victoria’s argument with Benjamin to boost ratings on her gossipy show. “If a man did what Hilary was doing, nobody would even question it!” she insists. “A woman who is strong and ambitious is considered a bitch, but a man is just considered ambitious.”

Morgan says that she found her own reaction to her alter ego’s ruthlessness fascinating. At first, she worried about how Hilar y would be perceived by viewers. “I talked to some of my male actor friends — telling them what Hilary was doing — and they didn’t see anything wrong with it. Things that I thought were appalling, they thought were funny. They really didn’t think she was being that much of a bitch. That’s when I realized that a [male] actor wouldn’t have any reservation about playing this character, but actresses worry if our character is going to be perceived as bad. To me, as an artist, that realization was a turning point!”

Life After "Hevon"

Of course, channeling Hilary’s inner vixen doesn’t mean Morgan wants to ignore her character’s more vulnerable side. “Hilary has always wanted to be successful... but now she’s at a different chapter in her life, where she has the success, but she’s realizing there’s more to life,” reflects the beauty. “That’s where her confusion comes in with Devon and Jordan. Does she want a family or not? I don’t think she really knows what she wants. A lot of things are paying off and a lot of things are falling apart. The only thing she knows to do is push forward. It’s an interesting thing to play!”

As far as which man she’d like to see her character end up with, Morgan is firmly on Team... Hilary! “I feel like she is going to try to manipulate Jordan, and she’s just buying time with Devon until Mariah gets out of the picture and she can pounce! But I also feel,” she says, “like when Hilary plans... God laughs! So we’ll see!”

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...-hilary-145740