Soaps and Entertainment  

Go Back   Soaps and Entertainment > TV Shows, Movies, and Music > Soap Opera Forums > The Young and the Restless

Old 12-01-2017, 01:50 PM
Soap Addict

Credits: 673,350
Thanked 14,962 Times in 10,433 Posts
Wink

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Spoilers 11/30/17 — Cane Gets Bad News From His Son's Doctor!

Updated: Nov 30, 2017 9:56 am

By Chris Eades

At the Abbott home, Jack is struggling to get the house into a seasonal mood, decorating the house as well as an enormous Christmas tree. “I am trying to make things a little festive around here,” he grumbles, frustrated. But Dina waves him away. “Frankly,” she spits, “I could care less!”

Meanwhile, at the Jabot offices, Ashley finds herself butting heads with Gloria as she tries to take care of business while Jack is at home taking care of their mother. ‘I’m in charge,” Ash warns Gloria. “Deal with it.” Will she obey Ashley as she has Jack? Or will she fight back and make trouble? (Come on — this is Gloria we’re talking about, here!)

At the Abbott home, Jack is struggling to get the house into a seasonal mood, decorating the house as well as an enormous Christmas tree. “I am trying to make things a little festive around here,” he grumbles, frustrated. But Dina waves him away. “Frankly,” she spits, “I could care less!”

Meanwhile, at the Jabot offices, Ashley finds herself butting heads with Gloria as she tries to take care of business while Jack is at home taking care of their mother. ‘I’m in charge,” Ash warns Gloria. “Deal with it.” Will she obey Ashley as she has Jack? Or will she fight back and make trouble? (Come on — this is Gloria we’re talking about, here!)

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...son-sam-147867
Old 12-01-2017, 01:51 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Nov 30, 2017 5:05 pm

Happy Birthday to THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Star Christel Khalil — Relive the Classic Romance of Lily and Cane!

Over her years on the soap, Khalil has been nominated four times for the Outstanding Younger Actress Daytime Emmy Award, taking home the trophy in 2012. In real life, she is good friends with Bryton James, who plays her on-screen brother, Devon, on Y&R. In fact, he is the godfather to her 7-year-old son, Michael.

It was Lily’s pairing with Cane that cemented them as a supercouple and Khalil as a fan favorite among viewers, so celebrate her big day with a look back at some of the pair’s most memorable moments in the gallery below!

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...cane-08-179904
Old 12-01-2017, 01:53 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS Spoilers 12/1/17 — Will Scott Leave for a Job in New York?

Dec 1, 2017 8:00 am

By Chris Eades

There are some big changes afoot in these spoilers from THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS. But when new job offers coincide with new living arrangements, the mix can be messy! And can anyone clean up Newman Enterprises?

Scott has settled into Genoa City pretty well since his most recent return earlier this year, but his career path could send him off again! “We’ve got an opening for an on-air reporter,” a woman informs him. “This job would be based in New York.” Would Scott really give up everything he’s built with his family and Sharon to go to the East Coast for a job?

Oblivious to Scott’s job offer, Sharon continues making plans to take their relationship to the next level. But first, she decides she wants to get Nick’s input on things. “I want to ask him to move in with me,” she confides to her ex-husband. Nick is a little taken aback by the news. “With you and Faith?” he confirms. Sharon smiles, trying to keep things casual and light. “Just wanted to get your thoughts,” she admits. Will Nick approve of the new living arrangement she’s proposing?

Victor Newman runs his family and his business both with an iron fist. And although Ashley works for Jabot, she’s still his ex and Abby’s mother, so she’s more than happy to share her opinion on his recent attitude towards their daughter. “After everything that Abby’s been through,” Ashley shouts, “how dare you push her out of a job!” Will Victor continue to blame Abby for the mess she caused bringing Zack into the company, or might Ashley be able to persuade him to soften his stance? Oh come on, this is Victor Newman we’re talking about here!

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...t-leave-147982
Old 12-01-2017, 01:55 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Laur Allen Says Goodbye to THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS

Updated: Dec 1, 2017 1:15 pm

By Chris Eades

Back in February, Cane’s life got a lot more complicated when he met Juliet Helton on THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS. Daytime newcomer Laur Allen made quite a splash on the soap, but now that her alter ego has met a tragic end, she shared a heartfelt goodbye to Y&R and the fans. “My heart is full of gratitude,” she posted to Instagram. “This past year was one unexpected/amazing/hell of an adventure. Juliet was only supposed to be around for a few days, so much love to Y&R for growing her story and everyone who became a part of her journey. Thanks to the Y&R family and fans for making this experience so special.”

On her website, Allen described her nationality as half-Chinese and half-European and relishes her dual nature. “Born to parents of opposite backgrounds, cultures, political views and religions,” she explained, “I was raised with an understanding and respect for the duality in everything.”

Allen fell in love with performing back in junior high school after playing a daisy in a production of Lewis Carroll’s Through the Looking-Glass. “As I stood in front of the whole school in my ill-fitted, partly spray-painted, larger than life foam headpiece,” she recalled, “I sold my soul to Hollywood.”

However, after graduating high school, Allen admitted she had to put her dreams of acting aside to try and pursue a “real” career, admitting: “So I engaged in a full-hearted rack focus back to my production aspirations, suppressed whatever daydreams I had conjured up about acting, and shipped off to university

However, after graduating from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN, Allen decided it was time to return to Los Angeles, where she found herself persuaded to enter the Miss Los Angeles Chinatown pageant. “To my surprise, I won,” she admitted. “As the first multi-ethnic queen in the pageant’s 47-year history, I was honored to be chosen as an ambassador for the Chinese community.”

Upon her return from Hong Kong, where she participated in the Miss Chinese International Pageant, Allen threw herself back into acting, appearing in some short films and digital series before making her daytime debut on Y&R. “Proud to be a part of it!” she declared on Instagram.

After Cane made a successful business deal for Brash & Sassy in Tokyo, Juliet took him out to celebrate, but when he got thoroughly sloshed, Cane woke up believing he’d slept with the young woman! Juliet followed Cane back to Genoa City where she soon revealed she was carrying his baby. News of his infidelity caused Cane and Lily's marriage to fall apart, but now that Juliet has died giving birth to their premature baby, what will happen now? If the child survives, will Lily help Cane raise him?

http://www.cbs.soapsindepth.com/post...r-allen-129083