Y&R:October 16 - October 20 Spoils and Day-heads
THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
At Jabot, Billy arrived and suggested to Jack that they make peace for the sake of Ashley's upcoming celebration. An angry Jack responded by increasing security so that Billy would be denied access to the office server. Mariah worried what Kevin might have disclosed to Devon about her. Abby admitted that Zack was acting odd. Graham told Ashley that they had more in common than she would like to believe. Later, Ashley asked Ravi to be her date. Lily was thrilled when Victoria and Billy offered her an executive position at Brash & Sassy. Colin charmed Juliet and wished her well with her pregnancy. Nick offered Hilary a scoop on Victor. Wait to See: Victoria loses control
Nick donated the $500M to charity. That was his big interview
After Nick donates all his money, Sharon and Noah question his actions. Nick then decides he should offer an olive branch to Victor
Cane is acting CEO of Chancellor. He returns home and sees Juliet pain after a argument with Victoria. He asks her to move in with him
Victor has a proposition for Nikki.
Sharon goes toe to toe with Nick.
Jack plots to remove Graham from GC.
Hilary hopes to reconcile with an enemy.
Phyllis encourages Billy to be truthful.
Victoria loses her marbles.
On @malyoung's 1st episode (10/25) it will feature his wife's music in a scene with Jack thinking about his mother, Dina.
Will Victor & Nick make peace?
Cane asks Juliet to move in.
Devon rethinks his split with Hil.
Monday 10/16 "Ashley Discovers Dina Unconscious After Graham Leaves Her for Dead"
Monday October 16, 2017: Jack and Traci worry Ashley will spin out, Sharon notices Mariah’s attitude toward Tessa, and Scott comforts Abby.
At the Abbott house, a heavy silence hangs over Jack, Abby, Ashley, and Traci. Jack announces he took Dina back to her suite and she plans to remove Graham from her will. Ash addresses the elephant in the room – her paternity – she’s pretty sure Traci and Abby put two and two together when Dina blurted it out at the event. Abby asks, “How could Dina do that to you?” Ashley-sob-apologize-YR-CBSTraci is put out to learn that a few people knew, but she didn’t. Abby is upset that Ashley hid the fact that John Abbott wasn’t her grandfather. Ash makes her apologies. Jack says Hilary won’t air the footage, but Ash says they can’t contain this – too many people heard. She sobs that Dina promised to take this to her grave. They all assure her she’s an Abbott. Ash only wants to hear from Dina as to why they have to go through this. Jack feels Dina was in distress. Ash argues she needed the wake-up call about Graham. Jack insists they can go on with their lives as though he never existed, but Ashley becomes increasingly emotional until she exits to get some air. Abby thinks her mother is strong, but Jack and Traci warn Ash had a total breakdown when she initially learned the truth. Abby opines that she always felt caught between the Abbotts and Newmans, now she’s more concerned than ever. Once Abby is gone, Traci and Jack worry about Ashley spinning out. Jack fills Traci in on the Brent Davis history. Traci’s incensed at Dina re-opening the wounds. Jack wishes he knew how to help Ashley.
In Dina’s suite, Graham leaves her unconscious on the floor, exits the room, and puts the ‘Do not disturb’ sign on the door. On his way down the stairs, he books a flight to Florida before calling his mother to say the sooner he arrives, the better it will be for all involved. In the dining room, Scott notices Sharon is distracted. She’s dreading telling the girls about Alice and wonders if they’ll ever get to the bottom of who’s behind this, when Zach enters. Sharon leaves, and Scott questions Zach on his relationship with Abby. Zach complains she gives mixed signals, then turns the conversation to Scott’s sex trafficking expose. He wonders if his leads dried up. Scott explains it’s complicated but he won’t drop it. He agrees to talk about the dating app to Zach, who wonders if Scott has a thing for Abby. Scott informs him he’s on his own.
At GC Buzz, Tessa wants to continue the conversation with Mariah that was interrupted, but the redhead refuses. Tessa presses her, but Mariah shuts her down repeatedly. Tessa becomes increasingly frustrated with her behavior. Sharon arrives with the news about Alice’s accident and disappearance. Mariah-Sharon-safety-YR-CBSTessa worries that Alice talked and her boss could get to Crystal. Sharon reassures her. Mariah wonders if they are in any danger. Sharon insists they don’t know the top people as Alice did and urges them not to dwell on it. When Tessa and Mariah share an awkward goodbye, Sharon questions Mariah whether something’s going on with them due to the tone she used with her. Suddenly, Ashley appears. They wonder if she’s looking for Hilary. Ash flashes to Dina’s revelation and apologizes before drifting out again. Mariah returns to assuring Sharon that everything is fine with her and Tessa. Sharon thinks she’s concerned about matching Tessa and Noah’s pace with Devon, but Mariah becomes impatient with the conversation. When she uses the word ‘complicated’, Sharon looks concerned again.
Tessa runs into Zach on the coffee house patio, and confides that Crystal is okay, thanks to a woman on the inside. Zach would love to meet her, but Tessa explains she vanished from the hospital. She hopes when the cops find the sex traffickers they all go to prison.
capture_20171013_160008Abby returns to the Top of the Tower, where Scott is sipping a drink and brings up Zach. Abby isn’t in the mood for sparring and he offers to lend an ear. Abby muses that Scott’s a stickler for accuracy and mutters she should stop going around claiming to be an Abbott. Scott offers to cover for her at their conference and she tells him to stop being nice. Clearly she’s ‘off’ so he pulls her into a hug. They both get strange expressions on their faces.
Ashley knocks on Dina’s suite door, but she’s still unconscious. She spots Graham and insists he use his key to open the door. He does and Ashley rushes over. “Oh my God! Mother!”
Next on The Young and the Restless:
Victor tells Nikki, “If you want our family to be whole again, you move back to the ranch.”
Noah asks Nick, “Dad what were you thinking?”
Graham hollers at Traci, Jack, and Ashley, “Your father was pathetic, a loser, just like his illegitimate daughter is today.” Ashley lunges for him.
- Candace Young
I know Sherie - I have to keep reminding myself that TPTB are the ones putting words in Cane's mouth.
To thine own self be true.
|The Following User Says Thank You to L.Kaye For This Useful Post:|
Friday Canadian/Monday U.S.
- Abby, Jack, Traci and Ashley discuss what happened with Graham. Ashley surmises Traci and Abby figured out what’s what about Brent being Ashley’s bio dad. Abby wonders how Dina could blurt something out like that.
- Traci is upset that Ashley didn’t share the truth with her; Ashley claims she didn’t want to burden her.
- Abby is upset that Ashley hid the truth about Victor and John from her. Ashley holds up a picture of John and tells her he’ll always be her grandfather.
- Ashley gets angry about how Dina blurted the truth out. Jack defends Dina & says the silver lining in all this is that Graham will be out of Dina’s will and out of GC soon.
- Ashley says she thinks she’s a fraud. Everyone assures her she’s not. Ashley leaves to get some air.
- Jack fills Abby and Traci in on Brent more. Jack and Traci fill Abby in on Ashley’s breakdown after finding out the truth about him.
- Jack and Traci tell Abby that she should leave so she doesn’t overwhelm Ashley when she gets back.
- Traci and Jack discuss how the truth hasn’t been easy for Traci, but they’re just going to have to live with it. They’re afraid Ashley’s going to spin out.
- Traci’s upset at how Dina was careless years ago, and was careless now.
- Graham leaves Dina unconscious in her suite and puts a “Do not disturb” sign on the door.
- Graham books a flight to Boca Raton as Dina lays unconscious in her room on the floor.
- Sharon and Scott are having dinner and Scott notices Sharon’s preoccupied. She needs to tell Mariah and Tessa that Alice is gone. Scott offers to go with her but she tells him she needs to do it alone. Behind them, Zack enters the club.
- Zack says hello to Scott & Sharon and Sharon leaves.
- Zack tells Scott Abby’s been giving him mixed signals, Scott says Abby’s just being cautious.
- Scott & Zack talk about Hashtag, and Scott looks uncomfortable as Zack questions him about his expose on sex trafficking.
- Scott says it's complicated but won't abandon it.
- Scott offers to promote DesignDate on Hashtag. Zack wonders why he’d want to help Abby and if he has a reason to be jealous.
- Scott appears to get offended, reneges his offer to help and leaves the club.
- Ashley knocks on Dina’s door with her unconscious on the other side.
- Graham shows up and opens the door, they both find Dina unconscious.
GC Buzz/the Hilary Hour
- Tessa asks Mariah if they can go back to what they were talking about earlier, Mariah says they can’t and claims there’s nothing left to discuss.
- Tessa thought Mariah and she were “connecting” and now Mariah’s freezing her out.
- Sharon shows up and tells Mariah and Tessa all about Alice.
- Sharon thinks it’s possible Alice left, Mariah says it’s possible someone snatched her. Tessa is worried someone got her to talk. Mariah and Sharon assure her Crystal is safe.
- Mariah wonders if they’re in danger because Leon knows what they all look like.
- Sharon assures the girls they are safe and that Alice is the one who has all the information about the ring and is the one in real danger.
- Mariah tells Tessa she should be getting home. Tessa leaves.
- Sharon asks Mariah if there’s anything going on between her and Tessa. Mariah says everything’s fine with them.
- Ashley shows up rattled as she flashes to Dina's revelation from that night. Sharon and Mariah ask her if she’s OK. Ashley says nothing’s wrong and leaves.
- Sharon discusses Tessa more and she thinks that her moving in with Noah could put a strain on her and Mariah's friendship. Mariah claims she’s happy for Tessa and Noah.
- Sharon advises Mariah to not let what’s going on between Noah and Tessa affect her relationship with Devon. She doesn’t need to change pace with him because of Noah and Tessa moving in together.
- Tessa runs in to Zack and tells him Crystal’s OK thanks to a woman helping her.
- Zack’s happy for her and says he’d like to meet that woman soon. Tessa explains he can’t because she was in a car accident and is now gone from the hospital.
Top of the Tower
- Scott’s having a drink and Abby shows up. Abby’s not interested in sniping with him as she’s had quite the day with her families.
- Scott offers an ear, says he saw Nick on The Hilary Hour and that explains why she’s upset about the Newmans. Abby explains that there’s something going on with her mom.
- Scott offers to cover for Abby at a conference they’re both supposed to be at if she's having too much of a hard time.
- Scott can tell Abby’s upset and gives her a hug.
- Victor to Nikki, “If you want our family to be whole again, you move back to the ranch.”
- Noah to Nick, “Dad what were you thinking?”
- Graham to Traci, Jack, and Ashley, “Your father was pathetic, a loser, just like his illegitimate daughter is today.” Ashley lunges for him. (they appear to be at a hospital).
TONI'S MON 10/16 RECAP
The Scoop: Y&R previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of October 16, 2017
A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of October 16, 2017. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.
The Abbott family rallies around Ashley after a sordid secret has been exposed
Jack attempts to limit the damage that has been done
The Abbott family's lives are changed forever
Mariah astonishes Tessa
Victor tries to strike a deal with Nikki
Sharon confronts Nick about donating his entire trust to charity
Nick feels this move was the best way to sever ties with Victor
Noah questions Nick's actions
Nick offers to donate a portion of his money to help orphans as an attempt to make peace with Victor
Jack works diligently to eliminate Graham from Dina's life
Phyllis gives Billy the opportunity to confess he accessed Jabot's server
Hilary wants to right a wrong with an adversary
Devon gets a different perspective about Hilary
Victoria ends up losing control
Cane returns to Genoa City after visiting Jill
Cane informs Juliet that Jill appointed him acting CEO of Chancellor Industries
Juliet hides her twinges of pain from Cane
Cane tells Juliet the Victoria hired Lily to take over Juliet's old position
Juliet has a run-in with Victoria that leaves Juliet flinching in pain
Cane wants Juliet to move into the Chancellor mansion immediately
Beth Maitland returned as Traci Abbott on October 9. For more on this story, click here.
A sneak peek at next week
Scott's investigation leads to dangerous results
Billy is exposed for accessing Jabot's server
Ashley and Jack discover something about Dina that is shocking
Cane feels that Lily is undermining him
Victoria's attempt to save Brash & Sassy backfires
Head writer/executive producer Mal Young says this fall in Genoa City will be "messy" and "complicated"
Victor keeps an ace hidden up his sleeve
Faith shows she inherited Victor's scheming skills
Tessa's past with Zack will be revealed
SOD Previews for Next week
10/16 The Abbotts come together in support of one of their own, Mariah catches Tessa off guard
10/17 Victor has a proposition for Nikki, Sharon goes toe to toe with Nick
10/18 Jack plots to remove Graham from GC
10/19 Hilary hopes to reconcile with an enemy, Phyllis encourages Billy to be truthful
10/20 Victoria loses her marbles
Cane returns to GC & heads to see Juliet
Out of town Jill asks him to fill in at Chancellor Industries
Cane opens up to Juliet about Lilys new position (Juliet's old job)
Juliet is not pleased and argues with Victoria, she has baby pains
Cane asks Juliet to live with him
Sharon confronts Nick over his money announcement
Nick is confident he made a good decision
Noah joins & questions the affect on the business
An olive branch is extended to Victor from Nick
Week of the October 23rd:
Scott's detective work has consequences
Billy must face the music
Jack & Ashley learn more news about Dina
Cane feels weakened by Lily
Victoria's brash & sassy plans go awry
10/16, The Abbott family rallies around Ashley; Abby lets her guard down with Scott; Mariah surprises Tessa. #YR
10/17, Victor wants to make a deal with Nikki; Ashley sees Graham's true colors; Sharon squares off with Nick. #YR
10/18, Cane lands on his feet; Lily sets the record straight with Jordan; Jack plots to rescue Dina. #YR
10/19, Victor seeks help from an unlikely person; Hilary makes nice with an enemy; Phyllis pushes Billy to come clean. #YR
10/20, Jack considers his options; Cane's relationship with Juliet takes an interesting turn; Victoria loses control. #YR
I MISSED 27 MINUTES OF FRIDAYS USA SHOW BECASUE PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ON...
SO, HERE IT IS
MONDAYS 10/16 SNEAK PEEK
Preview pic of Ravi and Gloria on next week's #YR!
SPOILERS for #YR
|The Following User Says Thank You to sandellbisquit For This Useful Post:|
Y&R: Promo for week of October 16th Heart-Stopping Drama
#YR Teasers: Week of October 16th:
The Abbott family rallies around Ashley.
-Victor wants to make a deal with Nikki.
-Jack plots to rescue Dina.
-Hilary makes nice with an enemy.
-Victoria loses control!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Y&R:October 9 - October 13 Spoils and Day-Aheads'||sandellbisquit||The Young and the Restless||18||10-13-2017 10:09 AM|
|Y&R:October 2 - October 6 Spoils and Day-Aheads||sandellbisquit||The Young and the Restless||15||10-06-2017 10:55 AM|
|Y&R:October 24 - October 28 and Day-Ahead Spoilers'||sandellbisquit||The Young and the Restless||23||10-28-2016 06:29 AM|
|Y&R:October 17 - October 21 AND Day-Ahead Spoilers'||sandellbisquit||The Young and the Restless||26||10-21-2016 05:11 AM|
|Y&R:October 10 - October 14 and Day Ahead spoilers||sandellbisquit||The Young and the Restless||18||10-13-2016 04:48 PM|