Thursday 10/5 "Lily Accepts Billy’s Offer of Cane’s Former Position at Brash & Sassy"
Thursday 10/5 "Lily Accepts Billy’s Offer of Cane’s Former Position at Brash & Sassy"
Thursday October 5, 2017: Graham is put on notice by Myrna, Jack has excellent news for Ashley, and Victoria argues with Hilary
At Jabot, Ashley and Jack recall when John received the Innovator of the Year Award. Jack chokes up as he relays that Ashley is getting one of her own.Jack-Ashley-party-YR-CBS Ash humbly feels she doesn’t deserve it, but Jack assures her she does. He is planning a party to celebrate, and Ash insists he include Billy. Jack suggests she go downstairs, invite him, and sniff around. Ash agrees. Down at Brash & Sassy, Billy and Victoria are frustrated trying to find someone qualified to fill the executive position – it’s like Jack’s hired them all. Victoria hates to say it, but Cane was good at his job. Billy nips that talk in the bud.
At Lily’s place, Neil is supportive as she shares the news of her impending divorce. He wants what’s best for Charlie and Mattie, and doesn’t have much sympathy for Cane. Lily says she plans to keep busy with work to get through this, and mentions her recent photo shoots with Jordan. Neil notes he’s been a good friend. Lily agrees; he’s been someone she can count on…a lot.
At the Club gym, Hilary is furious that Cane isn’t fighting back with regard to the divorce. Cane isn’t up for hearing her ideas as he knows she only cares about keeping Jordan away from Lily. In Graham’s suite, he listens to Myrna complain over the phone about Brent leaving them behind to go off with Dina. Graham reflects on Ashley’s anger toward Dina – it must have hurt to find out John Abbott wasn’t her father. Myrna snaps at him not to get soft when they’re so close to paying ‘that bitch’ Dina back – he must get her kids to turn against her! Dina arrives as he disconnects. She’s headed to Jabot to try and repair her relationship with her family. Downstairs, Juliet runs into Charlie, who blames her for his parents getting a divorce. Juliet says he can hate her, but asks him not to hate her child. Still in the gym, Hilary warns Cane that Lily will end up with Jordan. He denies it, but looks concerned. Afterward, Hilary runs into Jordan, and they discuss Lily’s divorce. Hilary mocks him for waiting around and flashes him a peek at what he’s missing under her towel. Up at Juliet’s suite, Cane learns she heard about the divorce from Charlie. Cane confirms Lily made her decision; they both know why. He accepts a beer and urges Juliet not to be concerned with his lost marriage. She mentions Hilary telling her to go back to Tokyo. Cane discourages her from listening to Hilary. “Just stay.” They clasp hands.
Neil arrives at Brash & Sassy with news of Lily and Cane’s divorce. He and Victoria go into the office when Ashley appears. Ash shares her award news with Billy, and invites him to the party. Ashley-Billy-party-invite-YR-CBSBilly would be honored to attend, and alludes to how busy they’re going to be around there. In the office, Neil confides to Vikki that Lily’s worried about the future – could she give her more work? Victoria has a thought and calls Billy in. Up at Jabot, Dina informs Jack that she wants to heal things with him and Ashley. She complains that Ashley’s confused about Graham, who actually didn’t lie. Jack fills her in on Ashley’s award and realizes she never knew that John won the same one. Later, Billy has Lily in the Brash & Sassy office and offers her the full-time executive position left vacant by Cane. Lily is appreciative and accepts. They hug. Up at Jabot, Ashley reports to Jack that it appears Billy took his bait. Jack feels that his brother will take Victoria down for them and rants about his penchant to take a gamble. Ash questions Victoria going along with it.
Dina returns to the Club and informs Graham that her talk with Jack went well. He encourages her to open up to him about her issues with her children, and asks if the affair that produced Ashley ended her marriage to John. Dina says that remained a secret and will stay that way – she walked away to keep it under wraps. Victoria-buzzing-head-Hilary-YR-CBSBy the door, Hilary apologizes to Victoria, who isn’t interested – she saw her having lunch with Jack and believes Hilary’s made it her mission to take her down. Vikki wonders if she should return the favor. Her head buzzes as they spar, and Jordan appears as Vikki hollers at Hilary to stop! Hil and Jordan are stunned by the outburst. Vikki’s sure Hilary regrets not having a camera on her, and warns Jordan to be careful or Hilary will air trash about him. She stalks over to the bar and holds her head.
Next on The Young and the Restless:
Devon says to Mariah, “Kevin made me wonder if I had some competition for you.”
Noah asks Tessa to move in with him.
Phyllis says to Victoria, “What chemistry are you talking about? It’s all in your head.” Victoria replies, “Are you sure about that? How do you know we haven’t kissed?”
I noticed in the gym,Hilary very appropriatly was wearing snake leggings.
Meanwhile Lily is only too happy to take Cane's job. Gee Lily thanks for stabbing your husband in the back. Too bad others in GC aren't so penalized.
And Lily is qualified for Cane's old job? How?
Dina’s GCAC Suite
- Myrna is talking to Graham about Dina’s past transgressions and John not being Ashley's father.
- Graham appears to sympathize with Ashley. Myrna warns him not to go soft. He says he won’t. Myrna says Graham needs to get Dina’s kids to turn against her.
- Dina knocks on the door, Graham ends the call. Dina heard him talking to someone and wants to know who.
- Graham tells her he was talking to his aunt and quickly changes the subject.
- Dina’s tells Graham she’s going to Jack’s office to apologize about being tough on him about his relationship with Nikki. Graham's not happy about it.
- Ashley is receiving an “Innovator of the Year” award – an award John also got. Jack wants to throw Ashley a party to celebrate and mentions inviting Traci and Abby.
- Ashley notices he left out Billy and says he shouldn’t so no one suspects they’re doing something shady.
- Jack tells Ashley to go to Brash & Sassy, snoop, and invite Billy to the party so no suspicions are aroused.
- Dina arrives and apologizes for the photos. Jack is cold but Dina wants the family to heal.
- Jack warms up to the idea but Dina thinks Ashley will be harder to convince because of Graham and his “aunt”.
- Jack invites Dina to the party and tells her about the award.
- Later, Jack tells Ashley about Graham convincing Dina the woman in Florida is his aunt.
- Ashley warns Jack that his plan with Billy could backfire. Jack doesn’t think so.
- Ashley doesn’t understand why Victoria is allowing Billy to try and undermine them.
- Lily is filling Neil in on the divorce and how they’ve told the kids. It was hard, but Lily’s glad a decision’s been made. Lily & Neil hug.
- Neil commends Lily on her selflessness and doesn’t have sympathy for Cane. He insists Lily will get through this.
- Lily thinks she needs to keep busy and Neil asks her about B&S, she says she hasn’t gotten much work there.
Brash and Sassy
- Billy shows Victoria resumes their headhunter sent over, they’re awful. They’re worried about finding someone to fill Cane’s position. Jabot's scooped up all the good people.
- Later, Neil is at Brash and Sassy telling Victoria and Billy about Lily and Cane’s divorce.
- Ashley arrives, snoops (to no avail), and invites Billy to the party.
- Billy questions if Jack would want him there but agrees to go. He’s proud of Ashley.
- Neil tells Victoria Lily doesn’t know he’s there. He mentions Lily’s worried about her job with the divorce & gently asks Victoria to help Lily out more. Victoria gets an idea.
- Alone, Billy calls Lily into the office and asks her to come on full time as an executive in a combination of Juliet and Cane's jobs.
- Billy insists the offer has nothing to do with Neil giving them money after Lily asks. Lily accepts the offer.
- Hilary and Cane are arguing about Cane giving up on his marriage. Cane insists he fought, but there’s no point anymore.
- Cane says Hilary only cares about this because of Jordan.
- Hilary insists Cane’s leaving the door open for Jordan and that Lily wants him to suffer, a tryst with Jordan would accomplish that.
- Later, Hilary (in a towel) runs into Jordan. Jordan mentions seeing Lily the other night and brings up the divorce.
- Jordan insists he’s not pining for Lily.
- Hilary teases Jordan by opening her towel.
- By the staircase, Charlie runs in to Juliet and notices her stomach.
- Charlie tells Juliet about the divorce and chides her.
- Juliet implores Charlie not to hate the baby.
Juliet’s GCAC Suite
- Cane arrives at Juliet’s room to check on her and learns Juliet found out about the divorce from Charlie. Cane is deflated he can’t change Lily’s mind about it.
- Juliet thanks Cane for his concern and mentions talking to Hilary about moving back to Tokyo.
- Cane thinks going there would be a mistake. Juliet decides to stay and Cane is glad about this and holds her hand.
- Dina and Graham are talking and Dina tells him about repairing things with Jack. Graham fishes for information about the Abbots.
- Dina mentions John didn’t know Ashley wasn’t his daughter. Dina doesn’t want it to come out now even though John’s dead.
- Victoria and Hilary run into each other and Hilary tries to apologize to her about the tape of Victoria and Ben. Victoria thinks Hilary’s made it her mission to take her down and says that maybe, she should take Hilary down.
- Hilary and Victoria snipe some more, Victoria has another one of her head episodes and has an outburst that Hilary and Jordan notice.
- Devon to Mariah, “Kevin made me wonder if I had some competition for you.”
- Noah and Tessa.
- Phyllis to Victoria, “What chemistry are you talking about? It’s all in your head.” Victoria replies, “Are you sure about that? How do you know we haven’t kissed?”
Last edited by sandellbisquit; 10-05-2017 at 11:02 AM.
|The Following User Says Thank You to sandellbisquit For This Useful Post:|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Thursday 6/29 "Lily reacts as Cane admits to sex with Juliet"||sandellbisquit||The Young and the Restless||3||06-29-2017 12:28 PM|
|Monday 6/5 " Brash & Sassy gets good news and bad news"||sandellbisquit||The Young and the Restless||2||06-03-2017 11:53 AM|
|Friday 5/26 "Victoria fires someone from Brash & Sassy"||sandellbisquit||The Young and the Restless||3||05-26-2017 12:46 PM|
|Friday 5/12 "Brash & Sassy have to rush their trip to Hollywood"||sandellbisquit||The Young and the Restless||1||05-11-2017 06:10 PM|
|Thursday 12/10 "Lily and Cane’s plan goes awry"||sandellbisquit||The Young and the Restless||1||12-10-2015 11:06 AM|