Soaps and Entertainment  

Go Back   Soaps and Entertainment > TV Shows, Movies, and Music > Soap Opera Forums > Days of our Lives

Old 01-19-2018, 12:10 PM
Soap Addict

Credits: 689,245
Thanked 15,196 Times in 10,600 Posts

Jennifer/Eric

Eric's continuing attempts to hid his true feelings for Jennifer leads to them having a heated argument. Might he finally be true about his feelings; Jen finds Eric in the state of undress. Eric has a sexy dream about Jennifer;

source: SOD

```````````````````````

Steve/John

John is poisoning Steve. After latest dizzy spell Steve has to confess to Kayla. She does a quick checkup but finds nothing wrong. Kayla tells him to make an appt with his eye doctor. Steve tells John their nights out drinking aren’t the problem; John discreetly pours something into Steve's Drink; Marlena, John, Steve, and Kayla get together to talk about Andre's murder; Steve feels Ill again; John about to confess what he is doing to Marlena, but doesn't

Source: SOD

```````````````

Abby/Gabi

Abby dreams that Andre tries to tell her who killed him; Abby later recalls that Gabi threatened his life-Gabi is offended at the accusation

Old 01-21-2018, 10:10 AM
Soap Addict

Exclamation

The Scoop: DAYS previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of January 22, 2018

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on DAYS during the week of January 22, 2018. Be sure to tune in to DAYS every weekday to see how everything plays out.

Andre's murder makes Salem a very scandalous place as accusations are made and the police hunt for a killer…

Consumed with grief and anger, Kate and Chad become close again in the wake of Andre's morbid death

Andre haunts Abigail's dreams, but an emotional Abigail also believes she know exactly who the culprit might be

As Abigail suspects Gabi might have played a part in Andre's death, Gabi makes a move that might thwart suspicions

Stefan's power might come in handy for Gabi as she reaches out to her new boss for a sizable favor

Stefan and Vivian realize they may need to rework their plans now that their third partner in crime is kaput

While Abigail makes another freaky finding, Rafe discovers the murder weapon -- and it's rather peculiar

Rafe's discovery causes him and Hope to connect some dots and declare they just might have a suspect

Roman gets a warning from Hope not to obstruct the murder investigation, but he's unsure he can remain out of it…

Feeling that he's the reason Anna went to Salem and that she may have snapped upon seeing Andre again, Roman vows to protect her at all costs

Roman's lie to protect a loved one might be for naught as Rafe and Eli begin to put the pieces of this murderous puzzle together

It's not all doom and gloom (and murder) for Hope and Rafe as they finally choose a date for their nuptials

Still bothered by Jennifer's date with Henry, Eric's attitude toward her doesn't sit well, and the two clash

As Henry disses on his date with Jennifer to Kayla, Kayla remains consumed with concern over Steve's mysterious malady

Steve has more troubles with his vision and dizziness, but it may have something to do with what John has been slipping into his drinks

Brady may have made a slip-up while talking with Eve as Sonny's takeaway from overhearing their conversation was a murder confession

Though he worries he's on a slippery slope, Paul can't help but connect with Will, especially now that they're a lot closer to one another

Due to their close connection, Will feels comfortable opening up about Paul when he speaks with Marlena

Lani may have her closest call yet after Eli learns of her pregnancy from Valerie, and Lani attempts to cover her tracks

While Lani remains a guilty mess over lying to J.J. (and others), J.J. remains beside himself that he's going to be a father

A sneak peek at next week

While Will has a one-on-one with Kate, Sonny has a deep conversation with Victor

Steve's mysterious condition continues to cause problems for him, but the cause is something very shocking

Lani's secret may not stay that way for long, as Valerie confronts her son's one-night stand

Down the road previews

DAYS head writer teases a rather outrageous year ahead

Steve finds himself having a serious affliction, but the cause might be more sinister than expected

Vivian slithers into Salem with a shocking revelation that upsets an already disorderly dynasty forever

The murder of a well-known Salemite causes turmoil for the Salem PD as they search for the assailant, hopefully before they strike again

The new year brings new problems for a Salem couple who seemingly has it all, but some "happily ever afters" aren't meant to last

A murder mystery unfolds in Salem with a strong suspect list and many motives

Casting scoops

Kyler Pettis bids farewell to DAYS

DAYS casts prime time star Gilles Marini in sexy new role
Kyle Lowder returns to DAYS... and now rumors are swirling

Jamie Lyn Bauer returns to DAYS; says new material is juicy

Jen Lilley returns to DAYS

The Young and the Restless' Greg Rikaart joins Days of our Lives

Lisa Rinna returning to Days of our Lives

Click onto the bottom link to read more about the casting scoops above in red.

http://soapcentral.com/days/content/...018/180122.php
Old 01-22-2018, 11:01 AM
Soap Addict

Already spoiled:
Monday, Jan 22
Abigail stumbles onto a shocking development.

--

Some tidbits from the other publication:
-Abigail finds Andre dead on his office floor.
-Knowing that they'll be amongst the first to be questioned about Andre, Vivian and Stefan race to get their stories straight.
-Abigail questions Gabi about her last interaction with Andre.

And here are the dates on those items ...
which were the missing spoilers:

From Zap2it.com

Monday, January 22, 2018
Vivian and Stefan conspire together.

Thursday, January 25, 2018
Abigail questions Gabi about the murder

https://tvlistings.zap2it.com/overvi...632&aid=gapzap

`````````````

SID comings and goings:

"Andre's shocking murder marks the end of portrayer Thaao Penghlis' run as the duplicitous DiMera."

---

Notice the careful wording. It doesn't say that Thaao is gone. He could be. But they didn't say that.

``````````````````````

Uhm don’t @ me about the pic. Ya i wish it was another couple too
https://twitter.com/nicholsevansfan/...053666%2F12%2F

`````````````````````

Poor Kate��...preview story 2: John is poisoning Steve. After latest dizzy spell Steve has to confess to Kayla. She does a quick checkup but finds nothing wrong. Kayla tells him to make an appt with his eye doctor. Steve tells John their nights out drinking aren’t the problem+

John discreetly pours something into Steve’s drink. Marlena,John, Steve and Kayla get together to talk about Andres murder.Steve feels ill again-John about to confess what he’s doing to Marlena,but doesn’t. Why John is poisoning his pal will become apparent as story progresses

As far as audience knows Johns gone rogue and is working on his own. He can’t talk to Marlena about it but she knows something is going on&its eating him up. For her own protection he can’t tell her

`````````````````

SID

WHO KLLED ANDRE
https://twitter.com/nicholsevansfan/...053666%2F15%2F

````````````````

What will happen: Roman apologizes to Anna,Marlena and Will have a talk about Paul, Dr Shah confides in a conflicted Kayla(?!!), Chad and Kate bond ����

````````````````````

Someone asked me about the spoiler that Abby turns to Stefan for comfort. I can’t find the tweet...Anyway it’s in the article but sounds like it’s making a small convo sound like a big deal. Gabi gets mad at Abby’s accusation so she turns it around & asks if maybe Abby did it-

```````````````````````

SID comings and goings:

"Andre's shocking murder marks the end of portrayer Thaao Penghlis' run as the duplicitous DiMera."
SID was misleading.

Clarification from Digest:

Who’s staying:Thaoo Penghlis -Though his characters met his maker the actor will continue to appear in visions and dreams sequences. Leann says good news is he does play another character so she doesn’t know if it will open up door for Tony to return(but she’s not privy to info

(((I❤️SnK))) @nicholsevansfan

*correction Thaao

```````````````````````

1st look photos: Eli offers Gabi support, Days Kate lashes out,Jen finds Eric in a state of undress��

````````````

One more 1st look photo: Eve and Brady face off with Sonny

``````````````````````

Combined Spoilers

Undated for the week of Jan 22
• Roman apologizes to Anna.
• Dr. Shah confides in a conflicted Kayla.

Monday, January 22, 2018
Official spoilers
• Abigail stumbles onto a shocking development.
• Rafe finds an unusual murder weapon, which leads him and Hope to their first suspect.
• Gabi asks for Stefan's help.
• Vivian and Stefan conspire together.
Extra from Digest
• Hope and Rafe set a wedding date.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Official spoilers
• Hope urges Roman not to get involved in the murder investigation.
• Sonny overhears an incriminating conversation between Brady and Eve.
• Will talks to Marlena about his attraction to Paul.
• Steve's dizzy spells continue... and the shocking source of the problem is revealed!
Extras from Digest
• Sonny returns home from London.
• Will and Paul become neighbors at the Martin House.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Official spoilers
• Roman lies to protect a loved one.
• Sonny confronts Brady about overhearing him confess to murder.
• Despite his reservations, Paul bonds with Will.
• Kayla worries about Steve's health.

Thursday, January 25, 2018
Official spoilers
• Abigail questions Gabi about the murder.
• Lani squirms as J.J. looks forward to being a father.
• Valerie informs Eli that Lani is pregnant.
• Eric tries to hide his feelings for Jennifer, and it leads to a heated argument between them.
Extras from Digest
• Valerie has her suspicions about Lani.
• Eli confronts Lani about her pregnancy.
• Eric has a sexy dream about Jennifer.

Friday, January 26, 2018
Official spoilers
• Gabi turns the tables on Abigail.
• Chad and Kate bond over their shared grief and anger.
• Rafe and Eli make headway on the murder investigation.
• Lani does her best to cover with Eli about her pregnancy.
Extra from Digest
• Hope finds Lani in tears.
Old 01-22-2018, 11:40 AM
Soap Addict

Week of January 22nd Promo, Pictures, and Spoilers

Promo

https://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-live...-12218/3652216

Promo for people in Canada that might not be able to see the nbc promo

https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-live...ship-poisoned/

pictures
https://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-live...-12218/3049002

``````````````

GAbi/Stefan

According to SoapsSheKnows.com Gabi is going to ask Stefan for help tomorrow-Monday, the 22nd of January. Obviously it's going to involve getting her job back. The question is will Stefan do it? I'm thinking he probably will but not because it's the right thing to do'-which it clearly is- and I don't think it's going to come free.

Before I start my speculation I just want to make clear that even though I've seen movies like Wolf of Wall Street and The Big Short I have no understanding when it comes business and financial stuff. Heck I didn't even know what IPO stood for (Initial Public Offering) until a couple of days ago. I had heard the term before of course I had just never been curious enough to look into it. LOL. So my speculations are just spitballing and not based on any sort of knowledge or basic comprehension of the business world. LOL

Anyway I do think Stefan will help Gabi because the IPO launch was delayed. Obviously since Andre and Vivian were both so eager to acquire "Gabi Chic" they want it's launch to be successful. Any kind of shake-up would you think jeopardize that that which made Andre's move which I think was made more of out of cruelty and spite and then any real business sense. Since you would think they would want the public to think everything was solid with "Gabi Chic" and what better way to create that image then by having the creator on board.

Now that I think about it I'm wondering-and I would love it if this is the case-if Gabi could have leaked put the word out there was a "shake-up at Gabi Chic". She definitely had a thoughtful look on her face when she got that message on her cell phone. It could give her some leverage.

Getting back Stefan helping her; as I said I think it will. But I imagine there will be conditions like Gabi not going public about ever being fried. And I wouldn't be surprised if he throws in that he'll want her to return some as-yet-to-be disclosed favor in the future that he can hold over her.

But who knows depending on how it plays out I might be willing to reconsider some of my previously expressed negative views on the character. But I'm not any promises on that just yet.

````````````````````

Steve/John

John is poisoning Steve. WTF

After latest dizzy spell Steve has to confess to Kayla. She does a quick checkup but finds nothing wrong. Kayla tells him to make an appt with his eye doctor. Steve tells John their nights out drinking aren’t the problem; John discreetly pours something into Steve's Drink; Marlena, John, Steve, and Kayla get together to talk about Andre's murder; Steve feels Ill again; John about to confess what he is doing to Marlena, but doesn't

``````````````````````
Old 01-22-2018, 02:10 PM
Soap Addict

Days of our Lives:
Find out when you will be able to catch Drake Hogestyn (John) on “Criminal Minds” and who the veteran actor will be playing. Then watch the latest spoiler video in our Days of our Lives news room. And Andre may be dead but Thaao Penghlis will stay on Days as a ghost. In more lively casting news, learn what will bring Christie Clark (Carrie) back to Salem. Plus, Christine dishes on the shrinking teen scene, the JenEric couple, and Andre’s untimely murder in the "Days" blog.
http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-ou...il-of-suspects

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news...ine-soaps-news
Old 01-22-2018, 02:15 PM
Soap Addict

Days of our Lives:
When Abby stumbles onto something, Gabi turns to Stefan for help and the two women are soon fighting. Meanwhile, Chad and Kate grieve for Andre together while Lani continues trying to cover up her pregnancy. Eric’s attempts to hide his feelings for Jennifer continue to fail but Roman successfully lies to cover for someone close to him. And Will continues to inch closer to Paul since he can’t ignore his attraction to him.