Soaps and Entertainment  

Go Back   Soaps and Entertainment > TV Shows, Movies, and Music > Soap Opera Forums > General Hospital

Old 12-02-2017, 11:43 AM
Soap Addict

Credits: 673,040
Thanked 14,958 Times in 10,430 Posts
Wink

ROBERT PALMER WATKINS
New project....look who I happen to be working with �� @HayleyErin #brokenstrings
https://twitter.com/Robertpwatkins/s...236067%2F68%2F

```````````````````

KELLY MONACO
Hey @GeneralHospital fans, maybe you didn’t hear us. We #choosekindness. #billymiller and I appreciate any support but not at the expense of our costars. #killywithkindness #HappyThanksgiving #let’sallplaynice #gh
https://twitter.com/kellymonaco1/sta...236067%2F68%2F

````````````````````

MAURA WEST
Ava J ❤️Jules J
https://twitter.com/MauraWest/status...236067%2F68%2F

```````````````````

MICHAEL FAIRMAN
.@rickhearst Lands Role On @cw_dynasty! http://bit.ly/2hr3iiM
https://twitter.com/MichaelFairman/s...236067%2F67%2F

``````````````````````

HUDSON WEST
Happy Birthday @valentinifrank !!
I hope you have the best birthday ever!! I love working for you! You are an awesome boss!! ��❤️ #gh
https://twitter.com/Hudsonwest1/stat...236067%2F67%2F
Old 12-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

Soaps.com exclusively brings you

"General Hospital" day players for December. Some of these parts may be recurring, or for one episode only. Air dates may vary due to past show pre-empts, or if the scenes were cut.

Robert S. Martin III plays CPO Locke on December 5 and 6.

He appeared earlier this year as the firefighter Olivia hit on during her bachelorette party when she drunkenly mistook him for a stripper.

Kate Polsfut appears as a random kid on December 6.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/general-ho...ngs-and-goings
Old 12-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

GENERAL HOSPITAL Spoilers 12/6/17 — Carly Warns Sonny: "Nothing Is Settled!"

Dec 6, 2017 11:32 am

By Chris Eades

There’s trouble brewing in these spoilers from GENERAL HOSPITAL. Olivia is stunned to see Julian again, Michael runs into Nelle, Maxie and Lulu are getting into mischief, and Carly has a warning for Sonny!

At the park, Michael brings Rocco to see Santa, but is surprised to see Nelle working there as an elf. “Anyone that wants to see Santa has to go through me,” she warns the kid, smiling sweetly. Is this part of Nelle trying to show Michael she’s changed, or is she just trying to pay her bills with any job that will hire her? Also in the park, Jordan is lurking behind a Christmas tree as she asks: “Are you ready to do this?” What is she up to?

Olivia is understandably shaken when Julian arrives at the Quartermaine mansion. “What do you want?” she asks nervously. Standing in the foyer with a concerned-looking Alexis and Ned, Julian announces: “I’m here for my son.” Hopefully, he’s just there for a little visit, because there’s no way any judge in their right mind would even consider giving Julian any kind of custody of Leo!

Having donned their HazMat suits in order to get into the offices of The Invader, Lulu and Maxie begin their search for evidence of who leaked the Man Landers story to the sleazy tabloid. After Lulu snaps a pic of a document with her phone, she tells her partner in crime: “Let’s move.” However, at the police station, Nathan shakes his head as he approaches the prison bars to speak with the prisoner. “Tell me what the hell you were thinking,” he sighs. Did the ladies get caught red-handed, or might he be talking to another criminal?

Over at the Corinthos compound, Sonny appears to be of the mind that now that Jason and Andrew have been identified, things can finally get back to normal. But Carly warns him not to get too comfortable. “Come on, Sonny,” she cautions. “Nothing is settled!”

http://www.abc.soapsindepth.com/post...y-sonny-148377
Old 12-07-2017, 01:16 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

GENERAL HOSPITAL Spoilers 12/7/17 — Sam Turns to Jason!

Dec 7, 2017 11:00 am

By Chris Eades

Questions are asked in these spoilers from GENERAL HOSPITAL, but will people get the answers they’re looking for? Franco has a proposal for Liz, Lulu and Maxie confront Nelle, Oscar could be in trouble, and Sam asks Jason to do her a huge favor! Will he agree?

Franco was about to tell Liz the truth about hiding the evidence proving Jason and Drew’s identities when she shocked him by asking him to marry her. And now he decides to make that official by doing it properly. “Elizabeth Imogen Webber,” he says, getting down on one knee and producing a ring. “Will you marry me?” Obviously, her answer will be yes, but will that change once she learns how he hid the truth from everyone?

Running into Michael and Nelle, Maxie and Lulu reveal that they broke into the offices of The Invader. “What were you trying to find?” Michael asks. Nelle looks nervous as Lulu glares at her and replies: “The identity of the person who outed ‘Ask Man Landers.’” Uh oh! And just as it looked like Nelle was starting to make progress in convincing Michael she isn’t all bad!

Josslyn may not be his biological daughter, but Sonny still acts like a protective father, and questions Oscar about his intentions. “Why did you and Josslyn sneak out on Thanksgiving?” he asks. Will Oscar confide the truth about the search for his father and the DNA test that he and Joss are running?

At the police station, Andre and Drew find themselves locked in adjoining cells, and things get awkward, to say the least! “You took away my life!” Drew growls angrily. Is there any way for Andre to give Drew back the memories he replaced with Jason’s? Meanwhile, although Sam has chosen to stand by her husband’s side, she is forced to turn to Jason. “I need you to help Drew,” she pleads. But after the way Drew has been acting, will Jason be willing to come to his brother’s aid?

http://www.abc.soapsindepth.com/post...m-jason-148478
Old 12-07-2017, 01:24 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Ashley Jones Previews Her Thrilling New Movie, 'You Killed My Mother' (EXCLUSIVE)

Dec 7, 2017 12:51 pm

By Chris Eades

Hang on and get ready for a ride because daytime star Ashley Jones is starring in the new thriller You Killed My Mother, premiering Friday, Dec. 8, at 8 p.m. ET on Lifetime Movies!

The actress, best known to soap fans as GENERAL HOSPITAL’s Parker and THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL’s Bridget, plays Miriam Preston, the hospital director whose choice to deny a liver transplant could lead to more than one death!

“We make choices all the time,” Jones told Soaps In Depth of her character's actions, “and they take us in completely different directions. There’s lots and lots of people who need liver transplants, and there is a checklist that they follow at hospitals. And to be an older woman with multiple rehabs and chronic alcoholism, it doesn’t necessarily put you at the top of the list. So as medical chief of staff, she follows protocol and declines the transplant. And it changes the course of Miriam’s life.”

After Miriam’s refusal to approve a liver transplant causes her mother’s death, Jo vows to take revenge on those responsible for destroying her life, including attempting to seduce Miriam’s young son, Bobby, away from her. “The girl gets revenge in a really clever way,” Jones teased. “She’s very calculated.” But the actress also promises that her own character is just as smart. “It’s not one of those thrillers where you’re like, ‘Oh my gosh, please just turn to the left and you’ll see the killer,’” she promised. “She’s doing everything that you would do. And as soon as anyone could possibly put the pieces together, she does. The police aren’t helping her, so it’s her against the world at that point. And she fights.”

Jones was hesitant to reveal too much of the film’s twists and turns but hopes that her fans will check it out for themselves. “I do hope they tune in,” she enthused, “and I hope they enjoy it. It’s a slightly different character than what they’re used to seeing me play. But there’s a little bit of Parker and a little bit of Bridget in Miriam, so they’ll probably pick up on it.” And if you need even more incentive to watch, just check out this thrilling teaser for the flick below!

http://www.abc.soapsindepth.com/post...-mother-148498

Be sure to tune in to Lifetime Movies on Friday night to watch You Killed My Mother and see if Jones survives to the end!

http://www.abc.soapsindepth.com/post...-mother-148498
Old 12-07-2017, 01:28 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

GENERAL HOSPITAL's Emme Rylan Promises Fans: "I Do Not Think Lulu Will Cheat on Dante"
Updated: Dec 7, 2017 9:54 am

By Chris Eades

When it came time to live tweet along with GENERAL HOSPITAL fans during an airing of the soap, Emme Rylan (Lulu) was at a cafe hoping she could get through the hour without her battery dying on her! Thankfully, the charge lasted just long enough for her to preview what’s next for Lulu, whether Peter could come between her and Dante, and the possibility of a Spencer family reunion with Lucky and Luke!

The episode Rylan was live-tweeting with was the one where Lulu approached Peter about becoming a journalist for Aurora Media, a career change that the actress fully supports. “I am actually really looking forward to it!” she said of the new storyline. The scenes reunited Rylan with fellow GUIDING LIGHT alum Wes Ramsey, but she admitted they hadn’t worked together on the CBS soap. The actress also confided that Lante fans shouldn’t get too concerned that the newcomer will come between the popular pair. “I never know what they are writing,” she allowed, “but I don’t think they will pair us romantically. I do not think that Lulu will cheat on Dante.”

Being an investigative journalist is a welcome change from the baby-centric storylines that Lulu has been wrapped up in recently. Although Rylan is happy that they didn’t magically cure her alter ego’s medical problem just so she could finally have a baby. “I am happy they kept the integrity of the character’s history,” she declared. And as Lulu and Valentin struggle with custody of Charlotte, Rylan thinks it would also be interesting to what their daughter deal with her duality as she grows up. “I want Charlotte to struggle with the good side and bad side inside her.”

Rylan also revealed some backstage secrets from the GH set, like when a fan inquired where the food in scenes came from. “I am not a hundred percent sure,” she confessed. “I think they order it from restaurants.” And while it might look good, and it’s real, you may not want to tuck in! “It’s not always edible if the food has been out for hours,” she warned

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcRIzgEnfzf/

Naturally, Rylan’s beautiful new baby girl, Dakota, came up, as did the rest of her family. And while she admitted it can be difficult to balance work and home, it’s worth the effort. “I try to be totally present with my kids when I’m home,” she reported. “We make the most out of the weekends!”

Also, with Jonathan Jackson’s primetime series, NASHVILLE, nearing the end of its run, some fans were eager for news of his return as Lulu’s brother, Lucky. “I hope so!” Rylan enthused of the possibility of his return. And as for the potential of the legendary Anthony Geary making a cameo as Luke Spencer in the near future, the actress would only say: “Always a chance” with a winking emoji afterward. We can only hope!

http://www.abc.soapsindepth.com/post...r-dante-148447
Old 12-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Kirsten Storms' Health — Why She's Left GENERAL HOSPITAL

Dec 6, 2017 1:48 pm

By Chris Eades

Kirsten Storms is a fan-favorite as GENERAL HOSPITAL’s Maxie, so it’s only natural that viewers take a keen interest in the actress’ health. Since joining the soap in 2005, Storms has been forced to take multiple leaves of absence — although one of them was happily a maternity leave to welcome her baby girl Harper into the world!

After a five-year stint on DAYS OF OUR LIVES as Belle Black, Storms starred in the short-lived Aaron Spelling primetime series CLUBHOUSE before returning to daytime as GH’s Maxie Jones. In 2011, she left the role for medical reasons and was temporarily recast with Jen Lilley (ex-Theresa, DAYS) for nearly a year.

It was later revealed that Jones was suffering from endometriosis, which is a medical condition where tissue that normally grows inside the uterus grows outside of it. It can cause chronic pain, and there is no known cure, so it can only be managed. Storms returned to GH in 2012, leaving again in 2014 to take a few months off for maternity leave to give birth to her daughter with then-husband Brandon Barash (ex-Johnny, GH).

Daytime viewers were then taken by surprise in May of 2016 when GH announced an unexpected recast, replacing Storms with Molly Burnett (ex-Melanie, DAYS) The actress reached out over social media to let her fans know the reason for the break.

“I am taking a little break from work due to some skin issues I’ve been having,” Storms posted to Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. “My doctors say my breakouts are due to stress, but shouldn’t take too long to get under control. I can say that I’m on the better end of it now. However, it was becoming too difficult for GH to cover up. And we all know in this business, appearance is important.”

Thankfully, this medical leave was much shorter, lasting only a few months. So fans were able to have Storms back as Maxie as her relationship with Nathan finally made that walk down the aisle! Of course, shortly after the supercouple tied the knot, it was Nathan’s portrayer, Ryan Paevey, who took some time off from the soap to shoot a movie!

However, in March of 2017, it was revealed that Storms would once again be taking time away from the rigors of daytime television for personal reasons. But a rep for GH promised it would not affect her status with the soap, so her job would be waiting for her upon her return. And in May, Storms promised her fans she was coming back soon. She also revealed that she is suffering from severe depression. "I've been doing much better as of late," she tweeted, "and look forward to returning to work soon."

Thankfully, Storms was back on the soap at the end of July, and we join GH fans in wishing Storms continued good health because we just can’t imagine Port Charles without its Maximista!

See how Storms has grown up since her days as a teenager on DAYS to a mom on GH in our gallery below!

http://www.abc.soapsindepth.com/post...hair-04-142021
Old 12-07-2017, 02:52 PM
Soap Addict

Anthony Montgomery
✔ @MrAMontgomery

A fall from grace... How will Andre get out of this one?
https://twitter.com/MrAMontgomery/st...%2F69%2F%23new

````````````````````

Kate Hall @Katehallds

When I type too fast "Carly" often autocorrects to "Cray". I can't help but giggle. I mean - how many times has that been true? #GH
https://twitter.com/Katehallds/statu...%2F69%2F%23new
Old 12-07-2017, 03:29 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

REPORT: Billy Miller signed new GH contract

by Kambra Clifford

Posted Wednesday, December 06, 2017

General Hospital's Billy Miller (Drew Cain) reportedly signed a new contract earlier this fall, lessening fear that he'll be leaving the show now that Steve Burton is back.

It looks like there's plenty of story to tell for both Jasons in General Hospital's Tale of Two Jasons saga, because Billy Miller -- who has been playing the role of Jason Morgan (but really Drew Cain) since 2014 -- has reportedly signed a new contract.

Fans feared the popular actor might have been on the chopping block now that Jason Morgan's original portrayer, Steve Burton, is back on the show. It's against GH policy for PR reps to comment on the contract status of actors, but sources say Miller and the ABC soap came to an agreement to keep him on the show earlier this fall.

Miller got his start in daytime as All My Children's villainous Richie Novak back in 2007. Soon after his character was killed off, the actor landed the role of The Young and the Restless' newest Billy Abbott -- a role that won him five Daytime Emmy Award nominations and two wins (Outstanding Supporting Actor and Outstanding Lead Actor).

Meanwhile, after exiting GH in 2012, Burton moved to Y&R to play the newly created role of Dylan McAvoy. Interestingly enough, he and Miller appeared together in Genoa City for a year before Miller left to take over the role of "Jason" on GH.

And in related news, Miller appeared in an Instagram video with Kelly Monaco (Sam McCall) that urged fans to be considerate on social media. You can check it out here. http://soapcentral.com/gh/news/2017/...nal_battle.php

http://soapcentral.com/gh/news/2017/...act_report.php
Old 12-07-2017, 03:30 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

GH's Kelly Monaco shares personal battle with anxiety and panic attacks

by Kambra Clifford

Posted Wednesday, December 05, 2017

General Hospital's Kelly Monaco (Samantha McCall) opens up about her real-life struggles with anxiety and a recent “traumatic” on-set experience

When General Hospital actress Kelly Monaco recently had to play scenes in which her alter ego, Samantha McCall, experienced hallucinations and tried to kill Sonny (Maurice Benard), she had to dig deep into a part of herself she's not altogether comfortable with. In fact, the actress admits that playing the scenes was downright traumatic.

"I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety, and have for many years," she reveals to

Thankfully for Sam, she has recovered from the disease that caused her irrational fits. But that doesn't mean her life will be getting any easier. After all, she's got two men claiming to be her husband! But no matter how it plays out, Monaco is hoping Sam's strengths come back into play.

"Sam's been broken down in the past," she says. "[Her recent experiences] might be a layer to help build her back up [to] the sassy Sam we all used to know and love -- [the one] who had a voice!"

In related news, Monaco recently took to her Instagram page to urge fans to not be mean to each other as the Tale of Two Jasons story plays out. "#killy appreciates any love but never bullying," Monaco wrote referencing the smooshed name fans had given her and Billy Miller. "We respect our coworkers please do the same."

http://soapcentral.com/gh/news/2017/...nal_battle.php