Weekly Preview - Aug 7 to 11 - Temptation and Scandal
Liam Steffy Caroline & Bill Spoilers
The Week of Aug 7
Liam finds out about Bill's lie about Caroline
Liam is threatened by Bill not to say anything to anyone
Liam tell Steffy what Bill did
Liam is stunned when Steffy tell him to stay out of it and keep quiet about it
UPDATED and consolidated list:
B&B Guest cast for week of August 7th:
Mon Aug 7
Camelia Somers continues as Forrester intern "Charlotte".
Mon Aug 7 and Tues Aug 8
Marshel Adams as a psychic named "Beatrice".
Mon,Tue,Wed, Aug 7,8,9
Dick Christie as Forrester security man "Charlie Webber".
Wed Aug 9
Alex Wyse as Spectra tailor "Saul Feinberg".
Danube Hermosillo as Spectra's "Darlita".
Lawrence Saint-Victor as attorney "Carter Walton".
Wed Aug 9 or Thurs Aug 10
Aaron D. Spears begins a return of two (or a few) episodes as Bill's friend/attorney "Justin Barber."
Friday Aug 11
Linsey Godfrey as "Caroline Spencer".
see posts # 6, 21, 23, 25, 29.
From George Dickie's Zap2it Soaps column in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette newspaper:
These were originally for the Week of Aug 7-11.
However, it is not known if they have adjusted for the July 20th preemption.
Therefore, these all might be for this week,
but it is possible that one or two items at the end might be for Monday Aug 14.
• Quinn is floored by Eric's reaction when she signs the divorce papers he had drawn up himself.
• Katie fights the growing attraction she feels for Wyatt.
• Sheila takes action to secure the special token Eric's other wives had owned.
• Eric comes clean to Quinn about his time with Sheila.
• Rumors about recent developments in Eric and Quinn's marriage reach family and friends, who are shocked.
• Sally puts on a brave face after Thomas' departure, as she pretends to go on with business as usual around her employees.
• Thomas swears to Douglas he will be there for him, no matter what.
• Sally finds out her Spectra duties are about to increase significantly.
• Wyatt hints to Steffy there might be a new woman in his life, when she notices his unusually high spirits.
• Although he usually plays Bill's willing co-conspirator on his schemes, even Justin finds Bill's latest plot regarding Caroline to be heartless.
• Brooke urges Katie to embrace happiness whenever it may come, unaware that her sister already has her eye on a prospective suitor.
• Liam grills Wyatt about Caroline and Thomas.
• Steffy gloats to Sally about what looks to be a bleak future for Spectra Fashions.
• Quinn nearly catches Wyatt and Katie when their flirtation at work starts to heat up.
• Wyatt and Katie reach an agreement about their mutual attraction.
• Bill tells Liam not to get involved when the latter calls Bill out on his lie about Caroline.
• Steffy, however, has the opposite opinion about Bill's nasty lie.
• Sheila has an awkward encounter with Quinn at the Forrester mansion.
|The Following User Says Thank You to sandellbisquit For This Useful Post:|
THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Spoilers 8/9/17 — Bill Has Gone Too Far
Bill’s plans seem to be coming together in these spoilers for THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL, and he doesn’t care what he has to do to succeed. But how far is he really willing to go?
Looking longingly at the model of the skyscraper he plans to build, Bill remains confident his scheme will succeed. “Spectra will fall and my beautiful sky will rise,” he declares. But Justin is shocked by the lengths that Bill will go to in order to achieve his goals. “Man, you are something else,” he sighs, “Telling Thomas that your niece is dying.” Bill takes a sip of his drink and shrugs his shoulders. “Come on, Justin!” he grins. “We’re all dying. We’re all on the way out! So might as well go out happy, right?” But when the truth comes out that he lied about Caroline’s condition — because the truth always comes out — Bill won’t be so happy then!
Sally is about to drop a bombshell…
Over at Spectra Fashions, Sally is still stinging from Thomas leaving her behind to go be with Caroline, who they all believe is dying. And when Liam pays a visit to the studio, she assumes he’s aware of the situation. “Let’s just be straight with each other,” Sally complains. “We both know the real reason that Thomas is in New York with Douglas and Caroline and it is a lot more than just bonding time with his son.”
NEXT! On the Bold and the Beautiful Thurs
BONUS THURSDAY 8/10
Just Be Happy
Brooke encourages Katie to start thinking more about herself and to be happy.
BONUS THURSDAY 8/10
A Family Secret Or A Bill Secret?
Liam confronts Bill about Caroline's sickness.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|B&B:August 8 August 12 Spoilers||sandellbisquit||The Bold and the Beautiful||12||08-12-2016 11:21 AM|
|Y&R: August 8 - August 12 Spoils'/Daily-DayAheads||sandellbisquit||The Young and the Restless||23||08-11-2016 05:10 PM|
|August 17 - August 21 & SNS spoilers here||sandellbisquit||The Bold and the Beautiful||6||08-16-2015 02:46 PM|
|August 10 - August 14 & SNS spoilers||sandellbisquit||The Bold and the Beautiful||3||08-09-2015 10:10 AM|
|Days: August 25 - august 29 & daily show||sandellbisquit||Days of our Lives||15||08-29-2014 06:22 PM|