Soaps and Entertainment  

Go Back   Soaps and Entertainment > TV Shows, Movies, and Music > Soap Opera Forums > The Bold and the Beautiful

Old 09-29-2017, 12:05 PM
Soap Addict

Credits: 662,305
Thanked 14,761 Times in 10,285 Posts
Wink Latest B&B News WK.10/2

TVInsider: Francisco San Martin Joins 'The Bold and The Beautiful' as a Conniving Masseur

He’ll rub you the right way. Jane the Virgin star Francisco San Martin joins CBS’s The Bold and the Beautiful October 2 as Mateo, a wildly handsome estate manager-slash-masseur hired to oversee the Forrester mansion. Mateo will quickly fall under the spell of whackjob villain Sheila (Kimberlin Brown), who pays him to seduce lady-of-the-house Quinn (Rena Sofer) so Sheila can make a move on Quinn’s hubby, Eric (John McCook). But San Martin swears he’s not playing a baddie! Here’s his take on what’s about to go down.

Why would your character risk a great job with the Forresters—one that could mean employment for life—in order to team up with Sheila?

Mateo is actually quite honorable and responsible. He has a lot of family issues, including a mother who is very sick and dependent on him. When Sheila entices him with money, he sees it as a chance to make his problems go away. The bond he feels with his family is everything to him, and I find that to be pretty common in the Latino world. I see it a lot actually. It’s that “I’m going to take care of you no matter what” sort of thing.

What are you saying? That the B&B audience will be on Mateo’s side?

He’s always been the responsible one in the family, and that weighs heavy on him. I think a lot of people will relate, no matter your culture.

But isn’t Sheila basically hiring Mateo to be a hooker?

She isn’t quite that explicit. She tells him she used to be married to Eric and that she wants to be Mrs. Forrester again. She wants him to use his “talents” to get rid of Quinn. And he’s like, “OK!” [Laughs] I don’t think he has a problem crossing boundaries. His background in massage is going to come in very handy.

Will Thorne reunite with the luscious Brooke and drive his brother Ridge into a jealous frenzy?

We’ll ignore that pun! So Mateo is feeling no guilt about this?

Oh, there’s definitely a point where he’s like, “I don’t think I should break up a marriage!” But Sheila reminds him about how much he needs that money. And just as Mateo is starting to further his agenda with Quinn—when he’s just starting to make a move on her—there’s a moment where you can cut the tension between him and Eric with a knife. Eric is, like, “If you ever cross me, I will find it intolerable.” So, yeah, Mateo could be risking an amazing job and an amazing future.

What the hell is an estate manager anyway?

You mean, you don’t have one? [Laughs] I think it’s something only super-rich people need. When you own a massive house there’s always something going wrong, something that needs arranging, something that needs attention, and you have to have someone at your beck and call to handle everything. Mateo’s nickname is “Mister Fix It.” He’s been doing massage therapy but this job that becomes available at the Forresters pays so much better, so he applies for it and gets it—even though he’s not all that qualified. Hey, it’s a soap opera!

On that topic, your first American soap role was on Days of Our Lives as the original Dario Hernandez, a gig that didn’t last long. Is B&B a better fit for you?

The moment I showed up on the set at CBS I felt like everyone was really welcoming and very sweet. Without even trying, they were adorable and amazing. At Days, people were more standoffish, maybe because I was fresh from Spain and they really didn’t think I was experienced. I get a very different vibe at B&B.

It’s father vs. son on ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ and Dollar Bill Spencer could be the big loser

You also play telenovela star Fabian Regalo del Cielo on Jane the Virgin, who seemed to be a really dreamy and promising love interest for Jane until he turned out to be a sexist pig. He’s horrible!

Oh, Lord, just wait! I just shot another episode a couple of weeks ago and it all takes a turn for the worse. Fabian was outraged that Jane wanted sex with no strings and he really wanted a commitment, which was such a different spin on male-female relationships. He did not react well. The writers do the craziest things over there. I loved it! Fabian is just not that bright. Fans reach out to me on social media and say, “I can’t believe what a d--k you are on Jane the Virgin!” There’s no “Hi!” or “Enjoy your work!” or anything like that. Just “You’re a d—k!” [Laughs] I guess I’m doing a convincing job!

https://www.tvinsider.com/446601/fra...the-beautiful/
Old 09-29-2017, 12:14 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Behind The Scenes With Big Brother's Jessica Graf On The Bold And The Beautiful
ALSO SEE 5 DIFF PICS' OF HER ON THE SET.

Jessicca will be in scenes Oct 2 and October 17/th.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_an...he-beautiful-/
Old 09-29-2017, 03:06 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Casting for the week

Actress and reality TV star Jessica Graf from CBS’s BIG BROTHER 19 guest stars as “Jody” on October 2.

Francisco San Martin portrays “Mateo” on October 2 and 3; Carl Zauner portrays the “Il Giardino Manager” on October 2.

Kevin Ashworth portrays “The Spencer Employee” October 5; Alex Wyse and Danube Hermosillo portray “Saul Feinberg” and “Darlita” on October 6 and Tom Lind returns as “The Spencer Pilot” on October 6.

http://highlighthollywood.com/2017/0...daytime-drama/
Old 10-03-2017, 10:44 AM
Soap Addict

THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Spoilers 10/2/17 — Quinn Vows to Stop Sheila!

Oct 2, 2017 11:04 am

By Chris Eades

Quinn refuses to back down in these spoilers from THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL. And while she’s defending her family, Wyatt seems to be considering turning on his own by siding with his brother against their father!

Sheila may be out of the picture right now, but although the villain is gone, she’s definitely not forgotten! Quinn knows she’s only won the battle and not the war, so she’s bracing for the fight she knows is still coming. “If Sheila does try anything again,” Quinn warns, “she’s not gonna get her fangs into my husband.” Quinn sure seems confident, but when it comes to Sheila Carter, you definitely don’t want to underestimate her! What dastardly plan does Sheila have up her sleeve to get Eric back, and is there anything Quinn can do to stop her?

When Liam proposed that he come to work with him at Spencer Publications, Wyatt was wary of betraying their father but he may still be considering the offer. At Il Giardino, Wyatt confides the latest family news to Katie. “I’ll have you know,” he smiles, “my tofu-loving brother asked me to run the company with him.” Should Wyatt take Liam up on his offer or remain loyal to Bill? And how will Katie advise him to proceed when it’s not just his own future but that of his entire family that is at stake here?

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/th...-sheila-143172
Old 10-03-2017, 10:47 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

BIG BROTHER Contestant Jessica Graf on Her THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Gig: "I Grew up Watching Soap Operas" (EXCLUSIVE)
Updated: Oct 2, 2017 12:16 pm

By Chris Eades

Fans of CBS reality series BIG BROTHER will see a very familiar face in an upcoming episode of THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL when ousted contestant Jessica Graf appears on the soap! In real life, she is a VIP concierge, so it shouldn’t be too much of a stretch when she plays a hostess at Il Giardino in scenes with Kimberlin Brown (Sheila), Heather Tom (Katie), and Darin Brooks (Wyatt) on Monday, Oct. 2! “Heather and Darin and Kimberlin were so professional and so amazing,” Graf told Soaps In Depth

Appearing on a daytime drama is kind of a dream come true for the beauty. “I grew up watching soap operas,” she revealed. “My dad grew up watching soap operas because my grandmother watched soap operas growing up. So every day when I’d come home from school, the soap operas would be on TV. So I knew a little bit of B&B’s backstory prior to coming on set. It’s like I was destined to do this my whole life!”

While some reality series contestants are eager to use that celebrity to launch a career in show business, Graf admitted she is being realistic about her future. “I’ve never been an actress,” she confided. “I can’t imagine that it’s something you can just roll into doing. The people that I was working with, I was just in awe of them. Being able to watch them first-hand made me want to get to that level, though, so maybe someday I will and this will keep rolling into something amazing. We’ll see how it goes!” In fact, Graf has already been back to tape another episode scheduled to air on Tuesday, Oct. 17, so who knows what the future might hold!

This isn’t the first time that a BIG BROTHER alum has appeared on B&B — the CBS soaps often play host to guest stars from reality shows like it and SURVIVOR. A number of contestants from the 16th season of BIG BROTHER appeared in a Halloween episode of B&B, and Rachel Reilly and Brendon Villegas made multiple appearances as wait staff at the Bikini Bar. Plus, the winner of Graf's season, Josh Martinez, recently announced he's making his own appearance on B&B! And at the beginning of August, former housguest Jessie Godderz appeared as a bouncer on B&B sister soap THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS.

Los Angeles-based Graf was eliminated on day 51 of the reality show competition after her romance with fellow contestant Cody Nickson led to them both being perceived as threats in the house and they were both evicted by the other houseguests. In fact, Cody followed right behind his girlfriend, being sent home the following week. Graf’s character on the soap is named Jody, which is appropriate since that was the couple’s smush nickname given to Jess and Cody on BIG BROTHER. “I love how the writers incorporated who I am and what happened within the BIG BROTHER house into B&B,” she enthused. “There’s definitely some play on the things that occurred, so I think the fans will enjoy it.”

B&B has welcomed many different guest stars to its cast over the years, and some even became recurring roles on the soap! Check out the gallery below and see how many you remember

go here..
http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/th...-diller-186000
Old 10-03-2017, 10:50 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL Redhead Courtney Hope Goes Brunette for a Top Secret New Role!

Oct 2, 2017 2:56 pm

By Chris Eades

Actress Courtney Hope exploded onto THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL with her glorious made of fiery red hair, but now she’s almost unrecognizable with a dark black ‘do! “Feeling a little dark today,” she shared with a brief Boomerang on Instagram where she shows off her profile then looks directly into the camera with her newly-darkened tresses piled atop her head in a bun.

The clapboard emoji in the caption would seem to indicate that Hope has changed up her hair for a movie role, though she’s still keeping mum on any details regarding this new mystery project. Before joining the cast of B&B, she could be seen in shows like TRANSPARENT, BONES, NCIS, and others, but the soap has been keeping her pretty busy so she hasn’t been doing much moonlighting recently. “Can’t wait for y’all to see!” she enthused of her new role with a selfie where her dark locks are loose and messy, framing her grimy, dirty face.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZprdjMnJj4/

Hope also shared another photo from the shoot, this time with herself and co-star Nina Bergman, and both women look ready for action. In fact, they look like they’ve already seen some action! “I always love a challenge,” the daytime newcomer declared, “and yesterday was an amazing one! So excited to share!”

While a lot of her fans complimented Hope on looking gorgeous no matter what the hair color, there were some who missed her naturally red color. Thankfully for them, the actress promised this was just a one-day thing for the role and fans shouldn’t expect to see Sally Spectra sporting a similar ‘do in upcoming episodes!

You can see more of Hope’s gorgeous natural hair color in the gallery below featuring her personal pics from her recent romantic getaway with boyfriend Chad Duell (Michael, GENERAL HOSPITAL)!

go here
http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/th...aris-01-258276
Old 10-03-2017, 10:51 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

GENERAL HOSPITAL Star Ingo Rademacher Debuts as Thorne on THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL in November!

Updated: Oct 2, 2017 4:30 pm

By Chris Eades

The soap world was thrown into a bit of a frenzy when THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL’s Winsor Harmon tweeted: “Just spoke with Brad Bell and at this time, he’s decided to recast Thorne. I wish the new actor and the show continued success.” Fans protested the B&B headwriter/executive producer’s decision on social media, and offered Harmon their support. And now it has been revealed that GENERAL HOSPITAL fan favorite Ingo Rademacher (ex-Jax) has been cast in the role! “Congrats, Ingo,” Harmon tweeted after the news broke. “You’re gonna be amazing as Thorne, buddy! Big shoes, dude, size 11. Call me man!”

The soap has now revealed that Rademacher will be reporting to work at the set for the first time on Tuesday, Oct. 24, and barring preemptions, his first episode as Thorne is scheduled to air on Monday, Nov. 27. Of course with current events being what they are, preemptions could happen, so we'll be sure to keep you up to date if anything changes!

Rademacher told TV Insider that he was originally set to play a short-term role for just a dozen episodes, but that changed. “Brad Bell had a change of heart and wanted to give me a full-time, contract role," he confided. "I certainly hope to play Thorne as well as Winsor did. He’s really one of the nicest and most gracious people I’ve ever met. He tweeted over this past weekend that his role was being recast and I read the comments and a lot of people weren’t happy. I said to my wife, ‘Wow, I feel kind of bad about this.’ I mean, I know it’s the way things go in daytime, but this is a new experience for me. I’ve never stepped into a role that was previously played by someone else. I hope the fans aren’t too upset about this.”

Rademacher will be the fourth actor to play the role of perennial Forrester second-ran Thorne. Clayton Norcross originated the role when the soap debuted in 1987, but was replaced with Jeff Trachta in 1989. In 1996, Harmon assumed the role, which he played until 2010 on contract, after which he continued on a recurring basis until now. Thorne was most recently seen in 2016 when he joined the rest of the family in attempting to stop Eric from marrying Quinn.

Now that Rademacher is taking over the role, what does B&B have planned for Thorne? Stay tuned and find out! And for more B&B casting news, keep reading the CBS edition of Soaps In Depth magazine!

http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/in...autiful-142683
Old 10-03-2017, 10:53 AM
Soap Addict

Wink

Who Is Mateo on THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL? — Meet Francisco San Martin!

Updated: Oct 3, 2017 11:45 am

By Chris Eades

It looks like Sheila will be getting a new partner in crime! THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL has cast DAYS OF OUR LIVES alum Francisco San Martin as Mateo, an estate manager who goes to work for Eric Forrester. The actor made his debut in the new role in the Oct. 2 episode.

Pleased with Mateo's work, Eric hired him to be the full-time estate manager for the Forresters. But when Sheila caught sight of the hunk, her wheels immediately started turning and she was quick to introduce herself to him. We hear that she will enlist Mateo to seduce Quinn away from Eric so that she can get her own claws back into the Forrester patriarch again. Mateo's handsome, but will he really be able to lure Quinn away from the husband she claims to love? Well, Ridge didn't seem to have any trouble in that area, but who knows? One thing's for sure, when Sheila asks you to do something, you do not want to disappoint her!

San Martin got his start as the original Dario Hernandez on DAYS from 2010-11, a role later taken over by Jordi Vilasuso. Most recently, the actor guest-starred for an arc on the CW series JANE THE VIRGIN back in the spring of 2017. He played Fabian Regalo del Cielo, a sexy telenovela actor who slept with Jane, played by Gina Rodriguez, who B&B fans might recall from her stint as Forrester Creations intern Beverly from 2011-12.

While San Martin’s B&B gig seems like it could be relatively short-term, if he proves popular and has chemistry with other characters on the canvas, who knows what the future could bring? With both Rome Flynn and Pierson Fodé having both made their exits recently, the soap could certainly use some more young hunks on the screen
http://cbs.soapsindepth.com/posts/th...-martin-141354
Old 10-03-2017, 12:38 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Soaps.com's Comings & Goings: Harmon out, Rademacher and Rinna in

Casting news for the month of September and a look at what’s ahead.

The Bold and the Beautiful:

On "The Bold and the Beautiful," Pierson Fode announced he was leaving the role of Thomas Forrester, which he's played since 2015. TV host Kym Douglas, wife of "Y&R" alum Jerry Douglas (John Abbott), made a brief appearance. Francisco San Martin was cast as Mateo, an estate manager who will be working at the Forrester mansion. "Big Brother 19" contestant Jessica Graf, and the show's winner Josh Martinez are scheduled to make appearances. News broke that Winsor Harmon was being replaced as Thorne Forrester by "GH" actor Ingo Rademacher. Read Soaps.com's The Bold and the Beautiful Comings and Goings for Harmon and Rademacher's statements on the recast, as well as find out about various day players cast.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news...r-and-rinna-in

`````````````````````````````````````

Darin Brooks Dishes on Wyatt’s Affair With Katie

An actor’s take on his latest storyline.

Darin Brooks recently shared some insight on his “The Bold and the Beautiful” character, Wyatt Spencer’s latest drama. Soaps.com was interested to hear his thoughts on the love affair with his former stepmother, Katie Logan Spencer, who also happens to have been on the wrong side of his mother, Quinn Forrester, more than once. Given the super-complicated circumstances, Wyatt and Katie have kept their dalliance a secret, but – spoiler alert – this week it will be exposed, at least to some extent.

As for whether or not Wyatt is concerned about Bill and Quinn’s reaction, should the affair go public, Brooks told Soap Opera Digest, “Wyatt is done having his mother dictate his life and being a part of all her drama. So, if she has anything negative to say, again, too bad. Neither of his parents have the right to say anything, especially with their track records. Wyatt is an adult and he’s going to do what he wants, when he wants and how he wants.”

Many “B&B” fans were happy to see Wyatt embark on a romance with someone a little older and more experienced, and the actor also joked that “she hasn’t gone out with his brother (Liam). That’s always a plus!” Brooks and Thom share some amazing chemistry, and the couple gained in popularity as their characters began to flirt, and certainly after Katie and Wyatt first kissed in Monte Carlo. Addressing his increased number of love scenes, Brooks remarked, “Ugh! I’m working out hard. I’ve got a new trainer and he’s really great. I’m trying to get there and get those Pierson Fodé (ex-Thomas) abs and Rome Flynn (ex-Zende) biceps, so we’ll see what we can do.”

Soaps.com looks forward to seeing how the exposure of Katie and Wyatt’s secret romance will play out.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-a...air-with-katie

``````````````````````````````````````````

COMINGS AN D GOINGS

Dan Martin returns to "B&B" as Lt. Baker in upcoming episodes. We last saw Baker in July episode of Bold and the Beautiful after RJ and Coco's car accident.

Carlos Arellano is no stranger to soaps. For those who were asking, he was seen as the 'Fire Captain' on "B&B." The actor also had previously booked General Hospital as a bartender in January, and has been seen on "Days of our Lives" various times from 2009 to 2015.

Carl Zauner appears as an 'Il Giardino manager on "B&B" on October 2.

Kevin Ashworth plays a "B&B" Spencer employee on October 5. The actor appeared as Keith Thomas on "Y&R" in 2011.

Tom Lind will return to "B&B" as Michael, a Spencer pilot, on October 6. He's played the role on and off since 2011 and also appeared on "Days of our Lives" as Galen in 2014, on "All My Children" as an orderly in 2011 and on "Y&R" as a fireman in 2010.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-a...oming-episodes
Old 10-04-2017, 02:19 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Ingo Rademacher's Thorne Info

SOD and B&B announce Ingo's first airdate will be Monday, Nov. 27.

His taping begins on Tuesday, Oct. 24.