Soaps and Entertainment  

Go Back   Soaps and Entertainment > TV Shows, Movies, and Music > Soap Opera Forums > The Bold and the Beautiful

Old 11-17-2017, 03:12 PM
Soap Addict

Credits: 674,280
Thanked 14,971 Times in 10,439 Posts
Wink

Casting for the week

Actor Aaron D. Spears returns as “Justin Barber” on Tuesday, November 21; Anna Maria Horsford returns as “Vivienne Avant” on Wednesday, November 22; Obba Babatundé returns as “Julius Avant” on Wednesday, November 22.

Also, Dick Christie returns as “Charlie Webber” on Wednesday, November 22 and Danube Hermosillo returns as “Darlita” on Wednesday, November 22

http://highlighthollywood.com/2017/1...-faves-return/

``````````````````````````````````````
Old 11-17-2017, 03:53 PM
Soap Addict

Thumbs up

JMW Engaged!

She just got engaged to her real life boyfriend, Elan Ruspoli.

Congratulations and the best to her!!!
Old 11-20-2017, 02:34 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

JT comes back alone? (spoilers inside)

J.T. Hellstrom is on his way back to Genoa City. The last we heard of him was when his eldest son Reed came to stay with his mother, Victoria. At the time we were told J.T. was moving to Poland with his pregnant wife, Mac, and their son, D.J., which was why Reed came to Genoa City.

I was thrown by this news because, prior to that, we heard that J.T. and Mac were having such a severe marital crisis that Mac could not drag herself away to attend her own grandmother's funeral. It was made to sound so serious that an off-screen breakup was all but inevitable and one of the characters could return single to G.C. down the road. Yet a couple of years later, not only are they reconciled but having another baby together!

And now we learn one of them IS coming back to G.C. - but without wife or kids! What could have happened in the intervening months? Mac should have given birth to their third child already. But we didn't hear that update from Reed, whether he had a new brother or sister and what the child's name was. Even when Mac and J.T. were offscreen in D.C., Katherine announced the arrival of her great-grandchild, Dylan (later renamed D.J. to avoid confusion with Nikki and Paul's retconned son). Surely the birth of another great-grandchild merited a mention from Reed, now that Katherine is gone? Not only that, it would have been relevant to Mattie who was carried to term by Mac. The new baby would be her and Charlie's sibling from another mother, so to speak!

The absence of news and J.T.'s return alone suggests to me that Mac lost the baby and their already-fragile marriage wasn't strong enough to withstand the grief of losing another child. (Remember, they miscarried once back when they were teens, too.) It wouldn't surprise me to discover they conceived this latest child in an effort to save their crumbling marriage, and when the child died, so did their marriage. Mac has probably taken their surviving son and gone to live with her dad in D.C., which leaves J.T. at loose ends and brings him back to G.C.

The question now is - what's his unfinished business here (as indicated in the trailer)? J.T. had three great loves: Mac (who isn't returning), Colleen (who's dead) and Victoria (with whom the actor broke up in real life). His only family in town is Reed. (I don't think we've ever seen J.T.'s parents and he's an only child, and none of his in-laws are in town except cousin Devon.) I can't see what's so urgent when Reed seems to be fine, plus we were told he has a fraught relationship with his dad.

Since this has been tagged a "spoiler" thread, it's worth noting that Jamey Giddens, both on Twitter and on the DC website/podcast, has said that the storyline involving J.T. will be about domestic abuse, and he has noted that he's upset about using an established character who never exhibited any violent tendencies with his former partners in such a story arc. People change, but only gradually over time, and a youthful person who never raised a hand previously with any of the women in his life would be highly unlikely to do so in future. I find it very, very difficult to believe that J.T. would behave in this manner, especially with Mac. Now, if it were Victoria... In any event, one of the last things that happened to J.T. was when he was struck by lightning in a rainstorm trying to save Sharon (I seem to recall) when she was involved in a car accident on some country lane. This seriously damaged his heart and resulted in him having to curtail a great many physically strenuous activities. He and Mac were able to marry and left together for Washington, D.C. subsequently. It sounds to me as if they've decided to entirely ignore his physical problems (or forgot about it).

http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2017/...jt_returns.php

Last edited by sandellbisquit; 11-20-2017 at 02:37 PM.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:03 PM
Soap Addict

Cool

B&B Tuesdays Sneak Peek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOZpjl3FDf0
Old 11-21-2017, 01:50 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

NNOVEMBER 21

Rena Sofer Talks B&B's Thanksgiving & Paw Parent on 'Home & Family'

Soap actress' daughter and adopted pets join her on TV.

Soaps.com has learned that actress Rena Sofer, who plays Quinn Fuller Forrester on “The Bold and the Beautiful,” will be appearing on Hallmark Channel’s “Home & Family” today, Tuesday November 21. Sofer, who recently wrote a political column speaking out against Donald Trump, will be on the talk show to promote her “B&B” role and storyline as the annual Forrester Thanksgiving approaches with her alter-ego, Quinn, playing hostess this year, as well as the Paw Parent organization.

Sofer’s puppies helped her mend from a broken ankle, and both of them, Alfie and Mega, were adopted through Paw Parent in Lancaster, California. Paw Parent is an all-volunteer, non-profit, no kill, all breed, domestic companion animal rescue organization dedicated to placing homeless dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens in permanent, loving, responsible homes. Their mission is to rescue and provide safe, responsible care for homeless, abandoned, and abused animals. Donations can be made and adoption information found on Paw Parent’s official website.

The actress took to social media to promote the appearance, where she revealed through photos that her daughter, Avalon, will be joining her on “Home & Family,” in addition to her pets. She also shared a photo of herself and Avalon with Marcel Vigneron from “Top Chef,” who they got to meet on set, with the caption, “I got to totally fan girl out on @marcelvigneron from #topchef and I was soooo excited!” Vigneron was the runner-up in the second season of “Top Chef,” competed in “Top Chef All-Stars,” and appeared on The Food Network’s “The Next Iron Chef” in 2012 and on their “Superstar Sabotage: Heat 2” episode of “Cutthroat Kitchen” in 2014.

“Home & Family” airs on Hallmark Channel at 10:00 AM EST. Check your local listings.

SEE HER BEAUTIFUL PICS HERE:

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-a...on-home-family
Old 11-21-2017, 01:51 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Soaps Spoiler Digest: Family Feuds and Secret Interludes

Caught, cornered, and unconvinced.

The Bold and the Beautiful:
The Forresters join with the Avants, Spencers, Spectras and Logans for a special Thanksgiving celebration. Though they try to put aside their recent problems, that might be hard. Quinn lets Steffy know that she knows of her dalliance with Bill. Liam remains clueless about it and continues to woo his wife back into his life. Meanwhile, Bill manages to feel guilty when Liam opens up him about his feelings. Check out Soaps.com's The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers to learn what Liam admits to Wyatt.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:01 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Returns, reboots, and retooling.

Soaps.com presents all the latest news from "The Bold and the Beautiful," "Days of our Lives," "General Hospital," and "The Young and the Restless."

The Bold and the Beautiful:
In Soaps.com’s The Bold and the Beautiful news room, we have teasers for the soap’s upcoming storylines from Brad Bell. We also have video highlights of the latest action on the show, including promises from Eric, questions from Coco, telling moments from Steffy, and Liam’s fears. And find out when Jennifer Gareis is back on B&B as Donna. Plus, Candace comments on Wyatt's facial expressions, Billy and Steffy having sex, and her mortified reaction in her "B&B" blog.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news...eis-soaps-news
Old 11-21-2017, 02:07 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Updated November 20: CBS has just released a first look video of Ingo Rademacher as Thorne Forrester taking his place in Forrester Creations. Tune in for his first appearance on Monday November 27.

On October 2 Ingo Rademacher was in the CBS studio taping scenes for his new role as Thorne Forrester on "The Bold and the Beautiful" beginning Tuesday October 24.

As first reported on September 23, Winsor Harmon is the third actor to have played Thorne Forrester on "Bold and the Beautiful," a role he has played since 1996. Today, the actor shocked fans by posting on his Facebook page that executive producer and head writer, Bradley Bell, has decided to recast Thorne with another actor. Harmon says he wishes the new actor and the show continued success. TV Insider was given the scoop that "General Hospital" alum, Ingo Rademacher (ex-Jax) will be joining "Bold and the Beautiful" as Thorne Forrester, making him the fourth actor to come into this role. Rademacher will begin in November, and said, "My managers called me up and said 'B&B' was interested in my doing this 11-episode character, and I said, 'Sweet. Let’s do it.' But then, as I understand it, [executive producer] Brad Bell had a change of heart and wanted to give me a full-time, contract role." That role of Mateo was given to Francisco San Martin, an actor from "Days of our Lives." Rademacher said this about that role, 'The original character wasn’t really right for me, anyway, so I’m really excited about the way things turned out. I’ve had a recurring role on 'Hawaii Five-0' [as federal prosecutor Robert Coughlin] for the past couple of years, so I’m really stoked to keep working for CBS. They seem to like me, because they always retweet my stuff! [Laughs] Besides, there aren’t a hell of a lot of jobs for guys my age. I’m 46! But I wasn’t ready to retire.'"

Rademacher knows Harmon has a large following and said, "Wow, I feel kind of bad about this."

The Bold and The Beautiful - Ingo Rademacher Joins B&B! (Preview)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsV_WE8SFlg
Old 11-21-2017, 02:09 PM
Soap Addict

Wink

Actors Obba Babatunde and Anna Maria Horsford will be back to "The Bold and the Beautiful" as Julius and Vivienne Avant for the soap opera's Thanksgiving celebration at the Forrester mansion. They were last seen on "B&B" back in September. Joining them will be Reign Edwards, whose character Nicole is living in Paris with husband Zende. She will be back on her own as Rome Flynn left B&B in August as Zende

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-a...ngs-and-goings

```````````````````````````

The Bold and the Beautiful" actress, Katherine Kelly Lang, recently shared a candid photo from the soap opera's Christmas episode shoot for this year, and it appears that Jennifer Gareis is in the photo behind her. This means Gareis' alter-ego, Donna Logan, could be back to visit for the holiday, or perhaps even longer, as she was pictured alongside Aaron D. Spears, who B&B recently put on contract, and who plays Donna's ex-husband, Justin. Take a look at the tweet below!

Gareis last appeared as Donna in October 2016, and also joined in The Bold and the Beautiful’s 30th anniversary celebration earlier this year.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-a...ngs-and-goings