Soaps and Entertainment  

Go Back   Soaps and Entertainment > TV Shows, Movies, and Music > Soap Opera Forums > Days of our Lives

Old 12-22-2017, 08:40 AM
Soap Addict

Credits: 682,135
Thanked 15,084 Times in 10,521 Posts
Exclamation DAYS:January 1 - January 5 Spoilers'

2018 Preview

I got this 2018 preview for Days Of Our Lives from the newest issue of Soap Opera Digest.
DOOL's head writer Ron Carlivati says that in 2018 viewers can expect to see a lot of romance, intrigue, romance and one shocking death.
Vivian/Stefan/Chad/Abigail: Carlivati previews that the DiMera New Year's Eve party is crashed by Vivian and she brings along with her a surprise guest Stefan Octavius DiMera who turns out to be the son she had with Stefano.Carlivati says he created the character of Stefan O. DiMera because he thought it was important to continue Stefano;s legacy on the show and he notes that when Stefan comes in he will be a rival for Chad since they are brothers but there will be lots of drama there since Stefan is also Andre's brother and he teases the question becomes which side of the rivalry between Chad and Stefan does Andre really fall?Carlivati notes that this story will also have a romantic component to it since viewers will get the impression from the first moment he walks in that Stefan will be quite taken with Abigail and so this will spell more trouble for Chad and Abigail.
Andre/Kate: Carlivati previews that since Andre will be a little ahead of Kate in his feelings Kate will be wrestling whether or not she should take a romantic plunge with him since she thinks it's a risk.However Carlivati notes that when Kate finally decides to be with Andre the question arises on whether Chad and Kate were right to put their trust in Andre or does he have a secret agenda of his own?
Sonny/Will/Paul: Carlivati previews that from the beginning the logical rooting interest was with Will and Sonny but he notes that in writing a soap opera the straight line route isn't usually the route you go.Carlivati points out that even as Will is trying to commit to to giving his marriage to Sonny a go at the same time he can't shake the feelings he had been started to develop for Paul and so that will be a complication that continues as the show goes into the new year.
Lani/Eli/JJ/Gabi: Carlivati previews that after the the show re-cements the couples of JJ/Lani and Eli/Gabi Lani discovers she's pregnant but given the timing and fact that she and JJ were broken up for many weeks before Christmas she realizes the baby can only be Eli's.Carlivati says Lani will find herself in a very difficult position and notes that as the show goes into 2018 Lani faces a huge dilemma and the question becomes is Lani going to come forward and tell the truth and is he going to tell Eli and JJ?
Steve/Kayla: Carlivati previews that Steve starts having these episodes of blurry vision and headaches but since they're just small incidents Steve will act like everything is fine but notes that as these episodes continue to occur people will find out that these episodes are not happening because of natural causes but Steve is being posioned.Carlivati teases the person who is poisoning Steve will be a shock since it's a person people would not expect it to be.
Hope/Rafe: Carlivati previews that while Rafe doesn't like lying to Hope about his night with Sami or that her daughter Ciara has been put in this difficult position of been asked to keep it quiet from Hope he loves Hope and and they have recommitted to each other and as they are going full steam ahead with their wedding plans the question becomes will Hope and Rafe make it to the altar before the truth about Sami is revealed?
Shocking Murder: Carlivati previews that after Hope receives a phone call she and Rafe are called to the scene of a shocking murder and the victim turns out to be a very well-known resident of Salem that viewers know.Carlivati says that as the show moves further into 2018 the investigation heats up with suspects abounding.
Eric/Jennifer: Carlivati previews that since both Eric and Jennifer are very protective of their hearts right now they each will get the wrong idea that the other one just wants to be friends.Carlivati says that at the same time where there will be this doctor named Shah who has clearly an interest in Jennifer and mistakenly thinking Eric is still pining for Nicole Jen makes the decision to move on and accept Dr.Shah's offer of a date.Carlivati says there will be a series of misunderstandings and people will start wondering if Eric will stand up and declare his interest in Jennifer or is he going to let her go off into the sunset with the new doctor?
Ciara/Theo/Claire/Tripp: Carlivati previews that as Theo turns the corner and goes through his recovery Ciara and Claire will be jockeying for position to be there for him.As for Tripp, Carlivati says that while Tripp is pretty smitten with Claire he yet will be trying to be respectful of the fact that she has a boyfriend.Carlivati teases that people will see how as Theo has to make decisions about the next steps he has to take how those decisions he makes affects the romantic relationships of those four characters.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:58 AM
Soap Addict

Hot Spoiler for CHABBY in 2018

So, Stefan DIMera is the new member of the clan....and he will have the hots for Abby! This could mean more trouble for CHABBY.....What do you think?

Source: SOD

``````````````````````````````

Week Of January 1st Sneak Peek

I got this sneak peek for the week of January 1st on Days Of Our Lives from the newest issue of Soap Opera Digest.

Brady and Eve find themselves growing closer.

Familiar territory is revisited by Will and Paul.

Salem is introduced to a newcomer by Vivian.

Ciara makes a promise to make Rafe pay.

```````````````````````````````

Rafe/Ciara

Ciara vows to make Rafe Pay; Week of January 1st

source: SOD

`````````````````````````````

2018 Preview:A few spoilers

Andre/Kate/Roman:
Just as it seems that Andre and Kate relationship might be turning into something real. Andre newest scheme threatens to put a halt to it. Roman not realizing Kate could be close to becoming available decides to reunite with Anna.

Steve/Kayla/John:
Steve and Kayla struggle to deal with Steve's vision impairing illness. Meanwhile Steve's business partner John is tasked with dealing with bringing to light the business of a Salem local and close friend

Eli/Lani/JJ:
Eli and Lani learn their one stand will have lifetime consequences and could the news affect JJ who's trying to regain his emotional balance.

Eric/Jennifer:
Eric finally decides wants to be with Jennifer but she has grown tired of waiting on Eric. So has Eric missed his opportunity to be with Jennifer for good?

Will/Sonny:
Will despite him wanting to give his marriage to Sonny another chance can't seem to get seem to get Paul out of his mind.

Source:SID

````````````````````````````
Old 12-22-2017, 11:26 AM
Soap Addict

Soaps.com Spoilers

Monday January 1:
"Days of our Lives" will be preempted today due to the NHL Winter Classic.

Tuesday January 2:
Vivian has shocking news for everyone at the party.

Wednesday January 3:
Stefan has more surprising news for Chad and Abigail.

Thursday January 4:
Chad accuses Stefan of sabotaging his company.

Friday January 5:
Rafe gets Ciara to confirm she knows the truth about him and Sami.
Eric is stunned to learn the identity of Roman's New Year's Eve date.

Early edition: Eve&Brady get closer,Paul&Will find themselves in familiar territory,Vivian introduces a salem newcomer, Ciara vows to make Rafe pay

``````````````````

2018: Shocking murder-Hope gets a phone call and she and Rafe are called to the scene of a shocking murder. We see the victim is a very well-known Salem resident. suspects abound and an investigation will heat up as we move further into the new year

https://twitter.com/nicholsevansfan/...1051479%2F1%2F

```````````````````````````
Old 12-23-2017, 12:04 PM
Soap Addict

A sneak peek at THIS week

Vivian's bombshell isn't the only shocking revelation to present itself at the New Year's party

Roman delivers a shocker of his own when he arrives at the party with someone familiar on his arm

A rattled Rafe is curious about how much Ciara knows about him and Sami, but he might not be ready for her reaction

Down the road previews

Steve finds himself having a serious affliction, but the cause might be more sinister than expected

Vivian slithers into Salem with a shocking revelation that upsets an already disorderly dynasty forever

The murder of a well-known Salemite causes turmoil for the Salem PD as the search for the assailant, hopefully before they strike again

The new year brings new problems for a Salem couple who seemingly has it all, but some "happily ever afters" aren't meant to last

While Will wants to be with Sonny, Paul's draw might be too strong to resist (again)

The return of a Salem troublemaker may make one man's life a living hell all over again

When one Salemite ends up pregnant she quickly realizes the baby belongs to a man other than her heart's desire

Since Ciara knows about Sami and Rafe's tryst, she puts her soon-to-be step-father in the hot seat, but the beans might be spilled by the time "I dos" are exchanged

Jennifer and Eric's hesitations to succumb to their feelings for one another may push one of them into someone else's arms

As many still wonder if Andre has changed, Kate may change her mind (and heart) about him
Old 12-23-2017, 01:16 PM
Soap Addict

Tuesday, January 2, 2018
Will admits to Marlena that he kissed Paul again.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Vivian and Kate face off.
Will decides to end things with Sonny.
Chloe questions Brady about his true feelings for Eve.

Thursday, January 4, 2018
Rafe realizes Ciara must know about his dalliance with Sami.

Friday, January 5, 2018
Chad and Abigail plot to thwart Stefan.

``````````````````````
Old 12-24-2017, 07:19 PM
Soap Addict

Week Of January 1st

I got this from SoapsSheKnows.com for the week of January 1st on Days Of our Lives.

Days Of Our Lives won't be on January 1st.

On the 2nd Everyone at the party learns some shocking news from Vivian.

On the 3rd Chad and Abigail get even more shocking news from Stefan.

On the 4th Stefan is accused by Chad of been the one sabotaging DiMera Enterprises.

On the 5th Rafe finds a way to make Ciara reveal to him that she knows about him and Sami.The identity of the woman that was Roman's New Year's Eve date leaves Eric stunned
Old 12-24-2017, 08:52 PM
Soap Addict

2018 preview: Steve starts to have episodes of blurry vision and headaches,small incidents.Acts like everythingís fine but these episodes continue to occur and theyíre not exactly happening because of natural causes.Hes being poisoned&shock is who is doing it not who youíd expect

2018: Shocking murder-Hope gets a phone call and she and Rafe are called to the scene of a shocking murder. We see the victim is a very well-known Salem resident. suspects abound and an investigation will heat up as we move further into the new year

You will get the impression from the first moment Stefan walks in that heís quite taken with Aby and will spell trouble for Chabby

2018 preview- Will trying to commit to Sonny but canít shake feelings for Paul

2018 preview-Lani realizes sheís pregnant& knows it is Eliís since she was broke up with JJ. Will she tell@the truth?

2018 preview: Rafe doesnít like lying to Hope re Sami & doesnít like that her daughter is in position of being asked to keep it quiet. Will Rope make it to the altar before the truth comes out

2018 preview: Jen and Eric- Both are very protective of their own hearts& both get wrong idea that that the other only wants to be friends.A Dr Shah is interested in Jennifer &she accepts an offer for a date(bc she thinks Eric is pining for Nicole).Will Eric deflate his interest?

2018 preview: Andre is a little ahead of Kate in his feelings,somshes wrestling on whether to take a romantic plunge. She thinks itís a risk but then finally does. Question is: were Chad&Kate right to put trust in Andre? Does he have his own secret agenda?

DAYS 2018
https://twitter.com/kristy_925/statu...1051477%2F1%2F
Old 12-24-2017, 09:15 PM
Soap Addict

Additional 2018 previews:

https://twitter.com/JanHanna23/statu...37516129374209

``````````````````

In late July or early August, a car was trying to hit Dario. Abigail saw it coming and pushed Chad out of the way, and as a result, Abby got hit by that car.
Afterwards, this Dr. Shah took care of Abigail in the hospital.

From this information, I found him in Jason47's guest star lists.
Principal Guest Stars: Week of Monday 7/31/17-Friday 8/4/17
Andre Khabbazi - Dr. Shah (new)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7231626/

The original post said: "Abby's doctor is back? He's a cutie!"

I think in early 2018. Jennifer is supposed to be interested in him and that may give JenEric angst.

``````````````

here it is:

@nicholevansfan
"2018 preview: Jen and Eric- Both are very protective of their own hearts& both get wrong idea that that the other only wants to be friends.A Dr Shah is interested in Jennifer &she accepts an offer for a date(bc she thinks Eric is pining for Nicole).Will Eric deflate his interest?"

2018 preview: Jen and Eric- Both are very protective of their own hearts& both get wrong idea that that the other only wants to be friends.A Dr Shah is interested in Jennifer &she accepts an offer for a date(bc she thinks Eric is pining for Nicole).Will Eric deflate his interest?

I just found this info that I had posted back in July 2017 but had forgotten:

Andre Khabazzi was to appear (back then, end of July, early Aug)
as Abigail's physician "Dr. Shah".

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0450974/

https://www.instagram.com/andre_khabbazi/ O LALAAAAAAAAA

https://www.facebook.com/people/Andr...00012101347267

not to be confused with his son Andre who is a martial artist and also does motivational stuff.).

The father (actor on DAYS): andre_khabbazi on instagram.
The son (martial artist): andrekhabbazi on instagram.

found this:
Sunday July 30, 2017:
Instagram video in which he says:
"about to tear it up on the set this week at NBC".
(he has a beard in the video).
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXMgc9UjZ0p/

Right after that, there are two pics from a set on
Monday July 31 and Wed August 2, 2017.
He is clean-shaven in these pics.
From Jason47's production schedule:
Taping Week of 7/31/17 - 8/4/17 episodes # 13253-13260
(airing 1/10/18 - 1/19/18)

The dates fit. The NBC clue fits. But is this a Days set?

July 31:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXOv1vnjiUX/

Aug 2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXUCiKkjONk/

So it seems he was taping the January 2018 airdates
while his July/Aug 2017 scenes were airing.

-- -----------------------

edit to add, I found two more instagram posts with him dressed the same,
but they might not be for Days, I don't know. They could be for anything.

taping somewhere on Aug 17
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX5yA5mj...andre_khabbazi

taping somewhere on Sept 3rd
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYmdlxWH...andre_khabbazi

(about the actor playing Dr. Shah, Jennifer's date) ..

I commented that his instagram shows he taped "at NBC" on July 31 and Aug 2nd.

I just noticed a couple more instagram posts in which he is groomed/dressed similarly for some acting gig, but I can't tell if it's for DAYS or not. These were posted Aug 17 and Sept 3.

He has the same look as how he appeared for his Days gig. No idea if this is more of the same or not

```````````````

#Days 2018 preview

https://twitter.com/kristy_925/statu...1051477%2F7%2F

````````````````````````````````````````

DAYSFANATIC SAID THIS:

"Christmas is busy for me, so I haven't posted how I feel about this.

It's a mixed bag. I've seen worse previews before, and I am glad there are multiple stories that are going to unfold. So far, there have been maybe one or two B or C stories. I am glad we have a few new stories, and the show will feel more stable when we have multiple arcs going on.

They aren't mentioned much, but we know Doug and Julie are more involved in the new year. I look forward to that.

The murder mystery....I have my ideas, but I won't go there. Don't expect it to be too shocking. I know nothing concrete, at all.

I am not excited to see Lani lie about the paternity of her child. I just want this entire story to end. I appreciate that one story spurs on another story. The fallout from Theo's shooting ultimately leads to a few stories. That's what you call organized writing, and Dena couldn't grasp that. The problem is the continued victimization of JJ. It is getting old, so I'll pass.

Stefan...I am so here for Stefan.

Roman and Anna....It would be incredible if Wayne was Roman, but he's not. I will never, ever, ever, ever think that Josh Taylor is Roman. I think Drake did a great job as a recast. He changed the character to fir his style, and that is understandable. Despite how much Drake changed the role, I still liked him as Roman. However, Wayne is the original, and he had great chemistry with Hunley. It's too bad that Josh is Corday's bestie. That is the only reason he has stuck around this long.

O Vivian. I've said it once and I will say it again...I do NOT think she is the murder victim right now, because she worked for 4 months. The murder happens relatively soon. The way Louise has acted since leaving gives us a clue. She didn't like her exit. I can tell because I know how she is if something doesn't go her way. Did they bring her back to kill her off after four months? I Still, Louise isn't happy....so that tells us a lot.

My Predictions For This Year:

Please, they are not spoliers at all. I'm just havng fun with speculation, and I am basing it off Ron's writing style.
[
b]Rope ends in a blaze of glory,[/b] and Hope will stay single for a short while until they find her a new love interest. Will and Paul end up with a sexual relationship. I think she will be involved with law enforcement again by mid year. I think Ron decided early on that these two do NOT belong together. Rafe will have most of the town angry at him. The hostile enviroment, along with his broken heart over Hope, will lead him to accept a job out of town. I think he will exit sometime in the late summer or early fall.

Will is going to develop real feelings, and Paul will finally start to realize he loves Will too. Just when it seems like they could be happy, Will gets in a serious accident that jars his memory. He will realize he loves Sonny, but Sonny has moved on with Greg Rikart character. Just when Will wins Paul over, his regained memory will open his eyes to Sonny. Will is going to start fighting for Sonny. In the end though, Will could end up with Paul despite his regained memory and love for Sonny. All of this instability will lead Will to the dark side.

Sami will come back for another visit. They made it too obvious that she would return when she slept with Rafe. That needs a resolution, and God only what other shit she will pull. I don't think it will be as long as the last visit. Anytime they have a character leave with a secret, that character is bound to return.

Andre is likely killed off eventually, but Tony will return. Roman/Anna/Tony will have a love triangle. Remember, Roman and Anna share a child (Carrie), and they were each other's first love. I expect this to happen, bu that does not translate into a lot of airtime. Remember, Shari Anderson is a consultant, and she created Anna's character. This has her finger prints all over it.

John and Marlena will be working, and John and Marlena will be happy inside their relationship for a while. However, their life outside the house will pull them into major stories . Marlena will have to help Abigial after she goes through a trauma that makes her illness flare. Laura comes back to help her. I think Marlena's profession will put her in danger at some point this year (likely mid year). John will uncover secrets once he starts investigate. I think he finds out someone is working for the Dimera family.

Billie Reed is coming to town, does that have anything to do with a murder, or is it business? She will likely be back for a funeral, but will it be her funeral? Rinna is Billie Reed, but I have no stomach for her atrocious acting! In her case, she didn't evolve as an artist through the years. On the contrary, she went from a decent actress to an unbearable mess.

Steve recovers his sight, but the poison has long term effects that will never go away without serious therapy. Stayla will be front burner for two months, and then disappear. Don't get me wrong, Stayla will be on the show. However, I think it will be in a supporting capacity after March or so. If any fan base that revolves around a couple, this fan base should be the most worried. Right now, the lack of other illustrious super couples has them safe...but under used. If Ron lured another legendary couple back to the show, they will be on paper thin ice. I will be PISSED if I am right. I think it's more likely that they stay on the show, but not in a major capacity. However, there is a chance that they will be shown the door. Once again, speculation here..

Stefan will be a true Dimera. He will take no prisoners and will do whatever he has to do to get what he wants. Will he hurt Abby hoping her weakness will open a door for him? Is her working with Andre? I have a feeling that Stefan will go after what he wants, and get it. He is going to kidnap people, steal the company, and cause a lot of anxiety. I expect characters will have dialogue that says "He is his father's son".

Ciara will be a Sami-like character for the younger set. I expect her to use secret info to her advantage. I don't care which of the girls ends up with Tripp. I do think Ciara is so damn resentful that she is capable of doing anything that could work to her advantage.

Jenn and Eric will come together after being star crossed. Their relationship will have some ups and downs, but they will be happy for a while........and then Jack enters the picture late year, and it leads to explosive drama for many who know and love Jack. This will drive poor Eric over the edge.

We will see Robert Scott Wilson, and Ben will be working for a Dimera. It all leads back to Abigail. Vivian wreaks havoc for a while, but she goes out with a bang in late April.

Lani will end up with Eli, and JJ will end up with Gabi. Anyone can see that coming!

THESE AREN'T SPOILERS, JUST EDUCATED GUESSES! SOME OF IT COULD CONTAIN TRUTH, BUT A GOOD BIT IS BASED ON RON"S WRITING AND THE PLAYERS HE IS POISED TO USE! "
Old 12-26-2017, 09:22 AM
Soap Addict

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Abigail realized that Andre was in love with Kate. Lani tried to get answers about the night Theo was shot. Andre made a deal with Chad regarding Kate. JJ visited Theo. Ciara put Claire ona notice. Kate made a huge confession. Ciara suggested to Tripp that they join forces. Jennifer asked Eric out for New Yearís Eve. While planning a big New Yearís Eve party, Abigail discovered an odd discrepancy. Ciara finally confessed her true feelings. Hope received some good news for once. Belle and Shawn headed out of town. Abigail and Chad threw a huge New Yearís Eve bash at Dougís Place. Wait to See: Ciara gets drunk and causes a scene

Tuesday, January 2nd:
Eve demands to know if Brady is playing her.

http://carolyntopoltalk.com/whats-ha...k-of-11-today/

``````````````
Old 12-29-2017, 02:26 PM
Soap Addict

Tuesday January 2:
Vivian has shocking news for everyone at the party.

New: This is what we learn
(not sure if this is what she announces, or if we learn it some other way):
Stefan is both a Kiriakis and a DiMera.

We already saw this spoiler:
Friday, January 5, 2018
Chad and Abigail plot to thwart Stefan.

New: more info:
Chabby is worried that Stefan will take Thomas's inheritance.

Friday Jan 5
Andre tells Kate the truth about his feelings for her.

`````````````````````
New sod - Stefan crashes nye party- introduces self. he bought the bank that holds mortgage of Dimera mansion - suggests they all live together so he can get to know them. RC says Vivian and Stefanís agendas not totally aligned. They could be working behind each otherís backs.
https://twitter.com/nicholsevansfan/...1051479%2F6%2F

```````````````````

Sod preview - Eve and Brady make love. He says itís just sex when she wants to define things bw them. Heís finding himself drawn to her instead of wanting to push her out

Breaking news short interviews with Leann Hunley and Tyler Christopher. She begins airing Jan 5

Anna begins airing January 5th?

There is already a spoiler:
Friday, January 5th:
Eric is stunned to learn the identity of Romanís New Yearís Eve date.

I had assumed we would see Anna on NYE (Dec 29).

Does NYE last the entire week of Jan 1st?

Or .... We don't actually see Roman and Anna until after NYE is over?

I'm confused.

``````````````````````

1st look photos: Ciara confronts Rafe,Jennifer has a warm welcome home for Anna��, Roman shares a laugh with Eric, Vivian makes herself at home at chez Dimera
https://twitter.com/nicholsevansfan?...1051479%2F6%2F

`````````````````````````

What will happen: John asks Paul about his feelings for will, Ciara lashes out at Jen and Eric����, Kate pressures Kayla, Roman makes a surprising reconnection

``````````````

SID and SOD Spoilers

```````````````

There is an article in SID about Andre wanting to be the head of DE ("Chad Faces More Betrayal"). I'm guessing he's in cahoots with Vivian.

```````````````

Jennifer and Eric next week
https://twitter.com/Laura722/status/...1051479%2F8%2F